SNL makes offensive video for white people

How is SNL on air?

They have 1 funny skit for every 1000 unfunny ones.

The only thing I got out of that video is how annoying is watching a fatass with a humongous second chin speak or change facial expression. That chin wobbles. Can't look away.
So, because you don't find SNL funny, no one else can?

I'm mean in real life. The skit has all the white people acting like its an apocalypse. Online is the only place I've seen anyone mention her.
Online is the only place I know any whiney neckbeards who bitch about feminism, too. It's a strange place, the internet.

beyonce-chris-martin-of-coldplay-and-bruno-mars-perform-during-the-pepsi-super-bowl-50-halftime-show-at-levis-stadium.jpg

Chris Martin is so black.

I, nor anyone I talked to, got any of the racial political statements out of Beyonce's performance. Just that her outfit wasn't very flattering and I didn't know the song.

Let's be clear-- I don't care if it was all black or not. The racial divide between blacks and whites in the US is childish at best. Crying about Oscars, Grammys and the SB is truly first world problems. But let's not pretend that there was not a racial element to her performance, that it wasn't an ode to Black Panthers, and that her dance routine did not consist of an all black cast.

Again, it's nothing that should be pointed out, as who really cares if it was all black and in homage to BP, just like who cares if there's not enough black people in a movie, or, gasp, not a single black person in a movie. Who cares.

I have a great work ethic. My attitude could use some work. The right environment could help that. Can I handle the cold is the real question. I'm struggling with these 30 degree 6am dog walks in Georgia.
Shit dude, The Great White North might not be the place for you then. 30°f is considered t shirt weather here by some. I usually just wear a hoodie.

I have no problem with videos mocking whites, as long as we get to make videos mocking blacks. Let's see how funny they think it is then.

I can just imagine the international outrage if SNL did a video saying, "Sorry black people, David Bowie is for white people" and then all the blacks start going crazy while the white people stand around cool, calm and collected. It would be in the headlines for weeks and Al Sharpton would be losing his shit.

how-to-be-cool.jpg

And once again, race keeps us at odds. Look right here folks. This is why things will never change in this country.

White guilt is a powerful tool. The fact that white people would agree to do these skits and everything you see on MTV is a sign that there's some serious brainwashing happening.

Shit dude, The Great White North might not be the place for you then. 30°f is considered t shirt weather here by some. I usually just wear a hoodie.
I'd like to at least try some colder weather. I know the cold in some places is different than other places. I know I can handle colder temp in Colorado and West Virginia.

I think the real issue is allowing that little douche Bruno Mars to perform.

Meh. Sure it's not racism and not a big deal

When Justin bieber can have a dance troop supporting the white nationalist movement on the Super Bowl and it's cool what Beyoncé did and what snl did it's not a big deal and racist,

Can you imagine it. A white pride demonstration in the Super Bowl with Justin bieber talking about how he likes his girls with pale skin, blue eyes, straight hair and small noses.

I'm sure that go over well...

Who the fuck cares what Beyoncé or any other entertainer thinks.

As far as I'm concerned, entertainers are not relevant for anything other than their craft, if you enjoy their music/films, by all means be a fan but giving a flying fuck about their opinions is beyond ridiculous.

Theres a lot of difference between what the confederate flag and what the panthers stood for ...

Far as calling bs fairly I think the idea of white privilege and being offended by beyonce are both retarded.

Everyone needs to get they mind right and stop claiming to be a victim. EVERYONE

The black panthers ideologically were no better then the kkk. They were black supremacists.

Whites honestly don't play the victim (although crime statistics show more whites are victims of black on white crime instead of vice versa even though they makr up 13.2% of the populstion)or cry foul about race shit.

But if I see blacks doing shit like Beyonce did I'm gonna call then out because if we show any sign of being proud of our skin color.. We're racist.

The black panthers ideologically were no better then the kkk. They were black supremacists.

Whites honestly don't play the victim (although crime statistics show more whites are victims of black on white crime instead of vice versa even though they makr up 13.2% of the populstion)or cry foul about race shit.

But if I see blacks doing shit like Beyonce did I'm gonna call then out because if we show any sign of being proud of our skin color.. We're racist.

You're not allowed to point out double standards.

Brush up on your history and get back to me that isnt true. The panthers and the klan are not 2 ends of the same spectrum no matter how much you want to believe that to be true.

being proud of your skin color makes you a moron no matter what color that may be.

SNL thinks white people are as easy to offend as black people.

Brush up on your history and get back to me that isnt true. The panthers and the klan are not 2 ends of the same spectrum no matter how much you want to believe that to be true.

being proud of your skin color makes you a moron no matter what color that may be.

I know my history. Panthers were no better. You may want to believe they were some outstanding group that wanted to hold hands with the whites but that wasn't the case.

I never claimed to be proud to my skin color.. That's a black thing. For whatever reason. I'm just stating how they would react if I said I'm proud to be white

Back