SNES Classic

I never played it on snes only on arcade it was an excellent arcade game.

imo the GOAT fighting game. And I loved em all. MK. Tekken, Virtua Fighter, SF, etc. But Killer Instince was the funnest by far.

Street Fighter is absolutley still the best and always will be the best fighting game engine.bar none.

Soul Calibur is the only other game that i like nearly as much,because of its fast twitch gameplay.

Havent played the newer Mortal Kombat's but that fighting system wasnt really that deep. Tekken got way too much juggling combos,but i remember enjoying Tekken 3 alot. Seems so dated now,the newer ones.

Killer instinct was fun i guess,but alot of the combo stuff was automatic.

What about JPN games? Modding possibilities?

gfs_8977_1_1.jpg

SFPWBox2-e1480239795951.jpg

Street Fighter is absolutley still the best and always will be the best fighting game engine.bar none.

Soul Calibur is the only other game that i like nearly as much,because of its fast twitch gameplay.

Havent played the newer Mortal Kombat's but that fighting system wasnt really that deep. Tekken got way too much juggling combos,but i remember enjoying Tekken 3 alot. Seems so dated now,the newer ones.

Killer instinct was fun i guess,but alot of the combo stuff was automatic.

Street fighter 2 turbo is my favorite

Soul Calibur was a game changer I like how you can run around and almost do some 360 stuff on that

Street fighter 2 turbo is my favorite

Soul Calibur was a game changer I like how you can run around and almost do some 360 stuff on that
Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Basically got championship edition plus new colors and some new moves. The ultimate if you wanna stick to the old school
Super Street Fighter 2: 4 new characters,stages,and new announcer. Still old school but not as old school as turbo
Street Fighter Alpha 3: The ultimate 2D street fighter experience overall. 900 playable characters.

Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Basically got championship edition plus new colors and some new moves. The ultimate if you wanna stick to the old school
Super Street Fighter 2: 4 new characters,stages,and new announcer. Still old school but not as old school as turbo
Street Fighter Alpha 3: The ultimate 2D street fighter experience overall. 900 playable characters.

Which is the one with Fei long, I never played the Street fighter alpha 3, is that the best one? I have a nintendo 3ds do they got it for that? 900 characters man that sounds fun.

Which is the one with Fei long, I never played the Street fighter alpha 3, is that the best one? I have a nintendo 3ds do they got it for that? 900 characters man that sounds fun.
Super street fighter 2 is the one that had fei long's first appearance.

ALpha 3 was released on mutliple systems,i couldnt say how many.

sfa3max-s9.jpg

Super street fighter 2 is the one that had fei long's first appearance.

ALpha 3 was released on mutliple systems,i couldnt say how many.

sfa3max-s9.jpg

The nintendo 3ds has Super street fighter Alpha 2 but not 3 is that still good?

damn i thought they were actually rereleasing the console....not some tiny shit...still got zombies ate my neighbor...been fiending to play it....most of the systems are beat up on ebay or their charging some bones for good condition ones...especially a new one

Most snes games are glitchy as fuck when emulated. I would buy this in a heartbeat for 80 bucks but know I won't find it. You're going to need to preorder it within minutes once preorders are available. Nintendo is only making a handful of these and will stop selling them the end of this year. Scalpers will own 90% of these consoles.

<{jackyeah}>

And thats...

2414039084_0fa67bdc23.jpg

• Donkey Kong Country
  • EarthBound
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • Street Fighter® II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Super Mario World
  • Yoshi's Island

Where are my motherfucking pirates? Would buy for the above games, but it's totally missing Donkey Country 2 and 3. Also no Mortal Kombat.

group_dkc2_05_595.png

latest

swamp.jpg

Yeah, was surprised there's no DKC2. It's a solid game.

But anyways, learned my lesson the hard way by missing out on the NES Classic (tho I might make some guy buy me one anyways lol). I'll be at the store waiting for the doors to open so I can snag one. Or maybe I should preorder? Idk.

Pre-order for sure. What are we South Americans?

If you have the nostalgia itch and know how to use a soldering iron and a Dremel, you can basically make an infinitely better version of this yourself with a Raspberry Pi.

Here is a video of a guy who put one in an old NES case:

I've also seen them built into old GameBoys and even old NES game cartridges. There are a ton of guides online that can walk you through it step by step. Last winter, I built one into a non-functional NES that I got off eBay for 19 bucks (didn't have the heart to gut a working NES). Gave it a new paintjob with a cool Mega Man logo and loaded it up with about 1,600 games (...that I...found...in the forest...), including pretty much every NES and SNES game ever made, as well as a bunch of GBA and PS1 games. Definitely worth it.

imo the GOAT fighting game. And I loved em all. MK. Tekken, Virtua Fighter, SF, etc. But Killer Instince was the funnest by far.

Yeah... Killer instinct was the shit. I also really liked Soul Caliber.

If you have the nostalgia itch and know how to use a soldering iron and a Dremel, you can basically make an infinitely better version of this yourself with a Raspberry Pi.

Here is a video of a guy who put one in an old NES case:

I've also seen them built into old GameBoys and even old NES game cartridges. There are a ton of guides online that can walk you through it step by step. Last winter, I built one into a non-functional NES that I got off eBay for 19 bucks (didn't have the heart to gut a working NES). Gave it a new paintjob with a cool Mega Man logo and loaded it up with about 1,600 games (...that I...found...in the forest...), including pretty much every NES and SNES game ever made, as well as a bunch of GBA and PS1 games. Definitely worth it.

Yep missed out on the nes classic so just bought a raspberry pi. Have nes, snes, sega genesis, gameboy advance, and playstation all on one little system. I actually believe because of the price point, limited supply, and nostalgia sparking they are growing the retro gaming community through emulation since many people will not be able to get there hands on them and will look else where.

Unless you want to make one of the cool looking cases or arcade boxes you don't even have to know how to solder or anything to have a working product. There are easy to follow guides that anyone could probably do.

As of right now the only classic I would buy would be n64 because emulation for it is trash at the moment.

What kind of ass fuckery do you have to do to play it on the tv with a controller via your computer?

Buy raspberry pi, load retropie OS, load roms, hook up to tv through HDMI, and you are done. I can take my raspberry pretty much anywhere and plug and play.

Most snes games are glitchy as fuck when emulated. I would buy this in a heartbeat for 80 bucks but know I won't find it. You're going to need to preorder it within minutes once preorders are available. Nintendo is only making a handful of these and will stop selling them the end of this year. Scalpers will own 90% of these consoles.

When is last time you emulated something? I have a raspberry pi the emulates nes, snes, sega genesis, gameboy advance and ps1 pretty flawlessly. Then only one that can't be emulated easily is n64.

The nostalgia is strong for me on this. I remember growing up and playing all kinds of Super Nintendo with other kids on my street. And going to Blockbuster to browse games for rent.

absolutely not, ive played through many many SNES on emulation without a single glitch. All you need is a USB SNES controller. I emulate all the way up to Wii games with no problems

So this is why Switch has no virtual console. Nintendo found gold by rehasing retro consoles to cash in on nostalgia.

Switch doesn't have Virtual Console?! That seems crazy to me. The mini systems fill their own niche and they could still be making money by just making the games already available on VC purchasable on Switch. Seems sort of stupid.

Back