SNES Classic

seems dumb because you can just emulate any super nintendo game on your computer for free
What kind of ass fuckery do you have to do to play it on the tv with a controller via your computer?

I had megadrive version of this years ago cost 80 bucks i think. I presumed snes had one already

Very nice games included! I prefer to buy those on 3DS VC.

What kind of ass fuckery do you have to do to play it on the tv with a controller via your computer?

plug in an xbox controller

if you want to put it on a tv you can either
a) hit the screenshare button on your laptop if you have a fancy tv
b) connect a hdmi cord

It's actually very simple, just do what Pwent said. It really is that easy. I'll take emulators over the consoles all day for the simple option of save state.

Out of the 21 games included which ones would you guys say are the top 3?

And with Reversi!!

Cant pick a Top 3 but Earthbound is a game I LOVEd never got to beat it because I rented it from my local video store as a kid, but im looking forward to finishing that one first if I can get a Snes Classic

Im waiting for them to drop a Dreamcast or Genesis Classic. the only ones I saw were those ghetto cheap quality ones

No Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy IV. Also, didn't see Super Mario: All Stars, Pilotwings, Mortal Kombat II or III, Stunt Race FX, NBA Jam or the Star Wars games.

Uniracers is a notable omission too. They should have put it up to 30 games.

Zelda LTTP
FF III
Earthbound

I never played Mario RPG.

I might buy this since they probably won't put these on 3DS VC.

pretty awesome but this will be sold out even faster than the NES one. Fuck Nintendo. Why not scale this up and make some actual money instead of a weird publicity stunt?

Last edited:
Besides Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy IV what 7 other games would you like to see on mini SNES that gets it up to 30?

I want:
Pilotwings
Shadowrun
Super Mario: All Stars
Mortal Kombat III
NBA Jam TE
X-Men Mutant Apocalypse
Breath of Fire II

Someone will figure out how to put every single emulated game on this console just like they did with the NES version. They sell on eBay for ridiculous amounts of money.

So want.

If anyone finds out how to preorder let me know.

seems dumb because you can just emulate any super nintendo game on your computer for free
and mod a PSP to play them on the go,so you dont have to use a fuckin cell phone instead.

Back