SNES Classic

Just managed to get one off Amazon. Pretty excited to play Zelda with my girlfriend. We beat the original together on her Wii, went to go buy a new Zelda and realized you could no longer add funds.

Just managed to get one off Amazon. Pretty excited to play Zelda with my girlfriend. We beat the original together on her Wii, went to go buy a new Zelda and realized you could no longer add funds.
How much did you pay for it? Last time I checked Amazon for a classic, it was offered from a 3rd party for well over for what it was originally priced at.

Can't beat the emulators though if you want to own literally every console game ever made upto ps2/wii

Can't beat the emulators though if you want to own literally every console game ever made upto ps2/wii
That doesn't make any sense.

I'm one of the biggest pirates out there, and I know I don't "own" anything when I download a ROM.

That doesn't make any sense.

I'm one of the biggest pirates out there, and I know I don't "own" anything when I download a ROM.
Well if it's on your PC permanently and you can use it anytime you want, I would say that classifies as ownership over that particular copy of a rom.

I'm reading the XBOX 360 is not too far from primetime for some games. I bought a used disc just in case.

Just beat Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts and Donkey Kong Country, great games!
I'm undecided between Castelvania and Super Contra now, what do you recommend?

What does this mean?
Funny you ask because I recently checked this XBOX 360 emulator website that reported this particular game is now fully playable to the end. I bought the game disc used cheap just in case. Super good condition too. The website has separate threads for each game and various people report status and issues with the game and the current emulator version.

I also recently saw articles suggesting that due to recent trademark whatevers for N64 and GameCube, that those are getting the N64 Classic treatment perhaps later this year. I'll definitely buy for the Zelda games, which I already have for 3DS. I also saw reports of the original GameCube controller with original plug is going to be re-released and HORI is coming out with a USB GameCube controller with a few new buttons including turbo.

Rasperry Pi +case+ RetroPi(free) + USB controller. Emulators and roms are free.Youtube makes this toddler level easy. Dont let Corporations rip you off.

Corporations need to put food on the table too.

Back