Slack: The only way she (Ronda) gets into clinch is running forward and eating blows

I don't understand how people who have never actually implemented any of the techniques they claim to be an expert on in actual competition have any credibility.

I dont understand how internet tough guys who have never been in a fight have any credibility in threads like this

Every thread I see you in, you make some stupid "Canner McMario" joke. It's pretty lame, and you should probably give it a rest. I'm not a big fan of the guy, but he keeps winning and putting his money where his mouth is, so you might as well just quit while you're ahead, before you look even stupider.

It's not a joke, it's his name.

Fucking brilliant read there,bout time we hear some real insight

Funny thing is even though he Won Conor did get exposed.

This bullshit again. He fought the strongest wrestler he'll ever face and still finished him in two rounds. Didn't give a flying fuck about being taken down, he was throwing kicks with reckless abandon and fighting his own fight.

The only thing that got exposed were the retard Conor haters who swore up and down Mendes was going to lnp him to a UD.

I don't understand how people who have never actually implemented any of the techniques they claim to be an expert on in actual competition have any credibility.

That's essentially one of the problems with Jack Slack. He's right, or at least he seems to be in the limited knowledge I have of the techniques he talks about. But reading his articles kind of makes it seems like "Yeah, to beat the champ you just side step, then counter". Then sherdoggers just parrot what he says as if they're being insightful.

Knowing the techniques is never as important as implementing them. One you can teach, the other you can't. Somebody like Chuck Liddell didn't have the best technique, but he excelled at the "Fist Land On Face" maneuver, which all the technique in the world isn't enough to accomplish sometimes.

This bullshit again. He fought the strongest wrestler he'll ever face and still finished him in two rounds. Didn't give a flying fuck about being taken down, he was throwing kicks with reckless abandon and fighting his own fight.

The only thing that got exposed were the retard Conor haters who swore up and down Mendes was going to lnp him to a UD.

He won by getting taken down repeatedly and then looking to land shots on the way down and waiting for Mendes to gas. Seriously, that's great for Conor but I am not sure what universe you're living in if you think that is going to work against, say, a dude like Edgar.

I heard FallonFoxGOAT had quality posts. Never met him tho, I joined the forum late.

You would have gotten along great. At least until it put some roophies in your drink and showed you who's the real big daddy troller hater.

You'll never live up to his subtle trolling though, all your victims got the brains of children.

how can you take this guy serious after that horrible ass kissing piece about conor

The only way she (Ronda) gets into clinch is running forward and eating blows ...

And if she were fighting women with so much as a fraction of her athletic abilities, it would be a serious, serious problem.

ronda-rousey.jpg

"Even if she carried her same brilliance into a clinch with stronger individuals

McGregor isn't overhyped. He has passed every single test in spades. Maybe it's time for people to finally acknowledge that he's the real deal.

I definitely think he's the real deal. He accomplishes whatever he says. It's people who say he's already one of the top P4P fighters who are overhyping him. He possibly could be as it seems very likely, but isn't yet.

I think if the UFC has to pay a million dollars and a world tour to try and sell you to the world it says something.

What you just described is known as "advertising".

It says that when you have a good fight worth promoting, you take that shit and you run with it. That million dollars came back to the UFC exponentially. That event broke Nevada's UFC attendance records, and the record for largest gate at $7.2 million. And the other guy on the world tour didn't even make it to the fight. I think THAT says something.

Back