Size of food

I saw this long ago. No wonder Americans are generally overweight.

EDIT: Apparently there is a newer update that compares Japan to US portion.

Yeah I saw the UK V US one, but the main thing that surprised me was the sheer amount of chemicals added to American food.

In terms of OP? I think that it can, but my closest would have to be pork pies. Snack is too small, medium is ok, but large is just far too much meat. I think that sometimes making large versions of food messes with the texture, or there is too much grease, etc etc.

In terms of just a lot of regular sized food on a plate? Not really, but I also don't like wasting food, probably why I'm a bit overweight...

Yeah I saw the UK V US one, but the main thing that surprised me was the sheer amount of chemicals added to American food.

In terms of OP? I think that it can, but my closest would have to be pork pies. Snack is too small, medium is ok, but large is just far too much meat. I think that sometimes making large versions of food messes with the texture, or there is too much grease, etc etc.

In terms of just a lot of regular sized food on a plate? Not really, but I also don't like wasting food, probably why I'm a bit overweight...
There is this thing called fridge. You can store food in there and it's cold inside.

"Mr Belmont, from Worcester, has set himself the incredible target of losing 20 STONE - nearly half his body weight."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...s-lose-weight-doctors-heart-beat-hes-FAT.html

Yeah, and not Worcester, Mass. either...

<Moves>

_81405266_81401982.jpg

Welcome to Murica. Greatest country in the world.
What the hell... why are fat Brits in the thread shitting on America's fatness by posting "American" fatasses who are (hilariously) actually Brit fatasses?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8325747.stm

Judy O'Sullivan, cardiac nurse at the British Heart Foundation, said: "Excess body fat poses several threats to your health, particularly when it is stored around your waist, so it is best to try and avoid it by exercising regularly and eating a balanced diet low in saturated fat."

Pork and pickle mini pies are ace. You get them in a 6 pack and with mini scotch eggs, some tomatoes and coleslaw you're set for days! My mum used to now my step-dad always stocks up on them and Branston before I come over.

Would'nt it be greedy of the restaurant gives you a small burger or barely any meat? If they give you a lot that is good

At the moment for weight loss I am eating a lot less
I'm talking the size where you can't get your mouth around it and need to dissect is with a knife and fork. It's just silly and wasteful.

Yes! They're a good place, nice ambiance, good food. Bit pricy but good quality.
When I was looking after my parents for a few months I used to walk down there once a week or so just for a bit of peace and quiet. They do a brilliant Sunday roast, their liver, bacon and onion's lovely too.

Do you get put off at all?

I've gone off burgers because as soon as they arrive they're massive. I would be happy with a 3rd of it with a 3rd of the fries.

Why are people here so greedy?
Greedy? If I'm paying 30 bucks for a burger, it better be massive

I think the most my other half has spent on a burger is $18. And we don't skimp.

It's a shame, I like a good burger but they're too big here.

Yeah I hate getting more of something for the same price. I wish restaurants could figure out a way to bring the food I don't consume home with me.

Getting value for your dollar is absolutely disgusting

I get excited if it's meaty.

Mainly because I live in a world where portions are too small because I'm bigger.

In my restaurant I would measure people's height and weight as they came in, then their food would be exactly the amount they need to sustain themselves plus a tiny extra because it's a night out.
There is absolutely no way that provided a positive customer experience and would have been a significant strain on your staff, if you actually did this you have almost no business sense or even common sense for that matter. Praying for you.

There is absolutely no way that provided a positive customer experience and would have been a significant strain on your staff, if you actually did this you have almost no business sense or even common sense for that matter. Praying for you.

Hey.

It's my fantasy restaurant buddy if you don't like it, don't eat in it!

Back