Size of food

After living abroad for a few years I was disgusted by portion sizes when I came back to Canada and the US. I often box half the meal to take home.

That's why they make doggy bags sir :)
My dogs hold a grudge when I come home smelling like food and don't have leftovers for them.

I'm surprised no one has given the actual answer - higher revenue.

I went to Cheesecake Factory once and was grossed out by all the portion sizes. It just made me lose my appetite. It's like walking around Orlando and seeing nothing but chain restaurants and fat people and you just don't want to eat.

I saw this long ago. No wonder Americans are generally overweight.

EDIT: Apparently there is a newer update that compares Japan to US portion.

Last edited:
There's a pasta place near here that serves a huge salad with shredded cheese on top...fucking delicious sir.
Cheese is so important on a salad! Adds flavor without the need to drench the bowl with dressing.

Cheese is so important on a salad! Adds flavor without the need to drench the bowl with dressing.

Absolutely.
I don't go there often but I always get that salad when I do.
That and the italian sausages with spaghetti of course lol.

She was only 10 months old at the time.
She ended up with alot more than Xanax lol
This is her the night of the incident, after a $600 ER visit. She's pretty doped up here.
View attachment 902799

Looking like me an hour or 2 after my knee surgery sir.

I didn't take any pain meds home, but I was a mess in the hospital lol

Do you get put off at all?

I've gone off burgers because as soon as they arrive they're massive. I would be happy with a 3rd of it with a 3rd of the fries.

Why are people here so greedy?

you sound like a real pussy. do you use a nkinfe and fork to eat it too? Have you ever drank a beer out of the bottle?

I've gone off burgers because as soon as they arrive they're massive. I would be happy with a 3rd of it with a 3rd of the fries.

Would'nt it be greedy of the restaurant gives you a small burger or barely any meat? If they give you a lot that is good

At the moment for weight loss I am eating a lot less

Yeah, super-tall burgers are annoying. That's why I just have them put it in a blender so I can eat it properly if I go to one of those restaurants that think a burger needs to be a meat skyscraper. So rude.

163.jpg

_81405266_81401982.jpg

Welcome to Murica. Greatest country in the world.

Back