SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Thread

This is the first I'm hearing about this movie, I'm actually kind of excited for it. Brolin is definitely top notch, as well as mickey and JDL. I didn't get a chance to read it all but is it the same director and stuff as the original?

Been waiting so long for another sin city movie. Kinda pissed at how long they put it off

Update: January 11, 2013

Jaime King Talks SIN CITY 2, Says She Already Shot Her Scenes

Jaime-King-Sin-City-2-Dragonlord.jpg

Goldie and Wendy are back in Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, but don't expect actress Jaime King to have any secrets from set to share. Though she's already completed her part on the upcoming movie, King shot her scenes before any of her costars had been cast. King told MTV News:

"I was the first one to shoot on the very first day. I was like, 'So who else is going to be in the movie with me because I'm acting to five pieces of tape?' And they're like, 'Oh, they haven't been cast yet.' Literally, five pieces of tape and someone's hand. They're like, 'This is the other actor. You just roll with it with Robert Rodriguez because you can trust him. Literally I worked with not one single actor. I worked with literally tape. A roll of tape, and a hand."

Since A Dame to Kill For will take place before Sin City, King's prostitute twin sister characters will be back and better than ever. Because of that, King said that her fans are in for a treat. "You get to see two of me at the same time," she teased. Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is due out on October 4, 2013.

Jaime King Talks SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR, Says She Already Shot Her Scenes

Big fan of the 1st and looking forward to the 2nd.

Can't wait for this, and meloni's in it, great fucking actor

Update: August 7, 2012

Mickey Rourke in Talks to Return as Marv for SIN CITY Sequel

Mickey-Rourke-Sin-City-Dragonlord.jpg

Back in April, director Robert Rodriguez said Mickey Rourke was on board to reprise his role as Marv, the murderous brawler with a heart of gold, for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. Speaking to MTV, Rodriguez commented

Meloni's in it? Nice! Such an underrated actor. And Jaime Chung,too? Sweet.Guess they realized Devon Aoki can't act,even when her lips aren't moving.

Meloni's in it? Nice! Such an underrated actor. And Jaime Chung,too? Sweet.Guess they realized Devon Aoki can't act,even when her lips aren't moving.

A couple of years ago, I remember a few posters laughing at the thought of Jaime in a feature film like Sucker Punch or The Hangover II because of her MTV reality background.

A couple of years ago, I remember a few posters laughing at the thought of Jaime in a feature film like Sucker Punch or The Hangover II because of her MTV reality background.

Funny thing is,she can actually act.Not great,but better than anyone else to come from MTV.

Is that chick on roller skates going to be in this film? If i remember my lore correctly she is supposed to be the strongest character in sin city so I would like to see her off a few people

Jamie Chung plays her now, if I got the right person.

Agh wtf, she's a good actress but in no way does she have the cold stone face killer vibe

Sin City was Robert Suckriguez's last good movie.

Can't decide if I should be excited for a sequel or dreading it.

Back