SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Thread

Frank Miller deserved this shit to not sell. I liked the first one a lot when it came out and waited and waited for this to come out. He waited way too long that I hardly even care. I probably won't even see it in theaters.

After being highly recommended by my brother, despite me thinking this looked almost as bad and needless as the second 300, I gave it a chance the other night. Is it a prequel, a sequel? It has elements of both. But it was pretty bad, with eva green's boobs being the high point, but nothing we haven't seen before.

After being highly recommended by my brother, despite me thinking this looked almost as bad and needless as the second 300, I gave it a chance the other night. Is it a prequel, a sequel? It has elements of both. But it was pretty bad, with eva green's boobs being the high point, but nothing we haven't seen before.

It's the second story arc in the sin city series (books) but the story takes place prior to the arcs in the first film unless they changed things for the movie. I haven't seen it yet.

Finally got around to watching this and well. ..I've heard it's bad. I've heard people say it wasn't that bad. I've heard if you like the first one you'd like the second one.

It's bad. Starts off bad and picks up a little, then goes back to bad. The high points are Brolin, Dawson, and Green. Everything else is shit.

Finally got around to watching this and well. ..I've heard it's bad. I've heard people say it wasn't that bad. I've heard if you like the first one you'd like the second one.

It's bad. Starts off bad and picks up a little, then goes back to bad. The high points are Brolin, Dawson, and Green. Everything else is shit.
Agreed didnt care for Joseph Gorden Levitts story. Eva green tits ftw

Back