SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Thread

Sin city is one of his only good movies. I just hope he dont bring in any mexican day laborers and try to make this a political movie like machete.

Sin City is the perfect movie. I liked that little canibal guy with the glasses when he fought Mickey. I don't know who was better in that film: Mickey or Bruce.

Oh, and then there was this:

sc.gif

Update: January 8, 2013

Chris Meloni Joins the Cast of SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

Chris-Meloni-Sin-City-Dragonlord.jpg

Deadline is reporting that Law & Order: SVU veteran Chris Meloni has officially joined the cast of Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. No specifics are given except that his role is a one of the leads of the film and that he's playing a police officer. It was confirmed last night that actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt has also boarded the comic book adaptation in the role of a new character named Johnny.

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For weaves together two of Frank Miller

Finally, it's only been like 8 years.

I wish they would bring Hell And Back to the big screen.

Looks like Meloni's playing Bob.

Great casting.

Meloni would make a good:

Pre-plastic surgery Dwight, especially if shaved bald.

Love Chris Meloni and over all don't really care about Joseph.

Sin City is one of my favorite movies of all time so I have been waiting for this for many years now. Good shit

Update: January 8, 2013

Josh Brolin to Play the Lead in SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

Josh-Brolin-Sin-City-Dragonlord.jpg

Press Release: Today Dimension Films announced another big name that has been added to the Sin City: A Dame to Kill For cast roster, further ramping up the ensemble

I have a feeling that this movie won't make it to their scheduled October 2013 release and will be moved back to spring 2014.

Mickey Rourke and Christopher Meloni in the same movie?

iPiaHqxqOTIuh.gif

...Clive Owen?? Any word?

Just kidding. Saw thats who Brolin is playing. Sucks I really like Clive

Back