Should Trump's walls be taken down once Dems take back the office?

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Do you think whatever walls Trump puts up during his 4 or maybe even 8 years in office be taken down once Democrats take back the office, senate, congress? I saw Bernie talking about disbanding ICE and CBP if he takes office and I'm sure he'll be taking down whatever walls trump had been putting up.

Last edited:
Do you think whatever walls Trump puts up during his 4 or maybe even 8 years in office be taken down once Democrats take back the office, senate, congress? I saw Bernie talking about disbanding ICE and CBP if he takes office and I'm sure he'll be taking down whatever walls trump had been putting up.
Is this a serious post?

Taking them down would make very little sense, but I wouldn’t put it past the Democrats to try something like that.

They'll nuke the wall and abolish ICE.

Is this a serious post?

Why wouldn't this be a serious post? Do you honestly think all 320 million Americans are happy with the walls that Trump has been able to put up?

That would be a colossal waste of money.

Why wouldn't this be a serious post? Do you honestly think all 320 million Americans are happy with the walls that Trump has been able to put up?
So you think the way to make Americans happy is to wipe your ass on a border wall that cost the country billions to build?

Thankfully, democratic administrations aren't petty retards like Trump, and they don't attempt to overturn policies across the board, no matter how important, because the previous guy did it.

The stupid patches of wall will stay, as a monument to private corporate interest and not knowing about tunnels or sawzall tools.

I think most people are happy. Even Democrats. I’m sure there is a healthy amount of people who oppose the walls in front of people but deep down they have no actual issue with the walls.

So you think the way to make Americans happy is to wipe your ass on a border wall that cost the country billions to build?

Trump wiped his ass with the military families that he stole from in order to get little patches of his wall in order to momentarily placate idiots like you. Those are the people he stole from.

C_exCCaXsAE19H0

Thankfully, democratic administrations aren't petty retards like Trump, and they don't attempt to overturn policies across the board, no matter how important, because the previous guy did it.

The stupid patches of wall will stay, as a monument to private corporate interest and not knowing about tunnels or sawzall tools.

Yet everyone who's job it is to police the southern border has promoted the idea of a wall. But clearly Hillelsovak87 knows better because someone built a tunnel once.

K pal...walls are ineffective. lol.

The dirty dems tried to overturn an election.

should be a voluntary thing then. People can volunteer to take down the walls, that way no tax payer money is wasted on taking down these walls.

Yet everyone who's job it is to police the southern border has promoted the idea of a wall. But clearly Hillelsovak87 knows better because someone built a tunnel once.

K pal...walls are ineffective. lol.
Hilly's a lying Dog faced Pony Soldier. ;)

Nope

Waste of money to put em up, waste of money to tear em down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back