Should Trump's walls be taken down once Dems take back the office?

should be a voluntary thing then. People can volunteer to take down the walls, that way no tax payer money is wasted on taking down these walls.

The wall is not a clubhouse made out of cardboard boxes, it’s a giant metal structure that requires heavy equipment. Volunteers can’t just swing by and dismantle it.

The wall, what little bit has been built, is in place and serving it’s intended purpose. Leave it there to continue doing so, just like all the other fences we have along the borders.

I’ve never understood the symbolic opposition to having a wall. We’ve always had barriers on the border, it’s not a new concept. It’s just the cost vs reward that I was never sold on.

Lest we forget that Obama supported a Wall and so did Democrats. They only hate it now because Trump wants it. They are pettiness personified. :)

Last edited:
The wall is not a clubhouse made out of cardboard boxes, it’s a giant metal structure that requires heavy equipment. Volunteers can’t just swing by and dismantle it.

The wall, what little bit has been built, is in place and serving it’s intended purpose. Leave it there to continue doing so, just like all the other fences we have along the borders.

I’ve never understood the symbolic opposition to having a wall. We’ve always had barriers on the border, it’s not a new concept. It’s just the cost vs reward that I was never sold on.

You need heavy equipment to take down these walls, but it could be a crowdfunded thing with volunteer demos.

Yea, take them down and replace them as they'll be all rusted up and broken down by the time a Dem wins office again.

Trump wiped his ass with the military families that he stole from in order to get little patches of his wall in order to momentarily placate idiots like you. Those are the people he stole from.
I was literally just talking with you in another thread about how you thought we spend too much on military.

You're exaggerating anyway. The military funds were cut from things like warehouses and overseas projects. No one in the military lost anything. A few bases didn't get new warehouses and schools. You'd say they were a waste of money if it came up in any other conversation.

No because they will stop caring about it as soon as their team get in office.

I think it would be cheaper to just cut some doors in it..

I was literally just talking with you in another thread about how you thought we spend too much on military.

You're exaggerating anyway. The military funds were cut from things like warehouses and overseas projects. No one in the military lost anything. A few bases didn't get new warehouses and schools. You'd say they were a waste of money if it came up in any other conversation.

You might want to read up on the new military housing and school projects that were halted for Trump's stupid patchwork wall, constructed by the recipients of sweetheart deals.

Note, this is the initial assessment only. Needless to say, more have lost out with subsequent excisions from the budget.

This is serious shit, yet the idiot in the WH doesn't give a shit, like always.

Yet everyone who's job it is to police the southern border has promoted the idea of a wall. But clearly Hillelsovak87 knows better because someone built a tunnel once.

K pal...walls are ineffective. lol.

Why do you think nobody in the US cared for a wall, or thought it was anything but a fool's errand when Herman Cain proposed it?

Sure, and David Hasselhoff can dance around as Sanders wipes sweat from his brow with one hand and holds onto a sledgehammer with the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need heavy equipment to take down these walls, but it could be a crowdfunded thing with volunteer demos.
Why in the wide world of sports would anyone ever take down existing southern border walls?
<{vega}>

You might want to read up on the new military housing and school projects that were halted for Trump's stupid patchwork wall, constructed by the recipients of sweetheart deals.

Note, this is the initial assessment only. Needless to say, more have lost out with subsequent excisions from the budget.

This is serious shit, yet the idiot in the WH doesn't give a shit, like always.

Yet you don't give a shit about us spending twice as much on illegal immigration, so spare me your fake outrage, Mr.Champion of the Military in This Thread.

Why in the wide world of sports would anyone ever take down existing southern border walls?
<{vega}>
Because they think they're the resistance and that border security is some wild new idea that Trump came up with.

The Democrats will say they'll take it down just as a talking point. They'd never do it, because by the time they get back into power, it would be a PR disaster.

What will really happen is Dems will find a way to take credit for it. They'll rename it or repaint it or some shit, and just say "NOW this is a legitimate and non racist wall. We did it!!"

Thankfully, democratic administrations aren't petty retards like Trump, and they don't attempt to overturn policies across the board, no matter how important, because the previous guy did it.

They're all promising to do it though...

The Democrats will say they'll take it down just as a talking point. They'd never do it, because by the time they get back into power, it would be a PR disaster.

What will really happen is Dems will find a way to take credit for it. They'll rename it or repaint it or some shit, and just say "NOW this is a legitimate and non racist wall. We did it!!"

Exactly this. They'll literally paint Rosa Parks' face on it or some shit and the ignorant masses will cheer.

The point is it's a complete waste of resources. Why waste more resources tearing it down. It can be Trump's monument as he's laughed at by history.

Back