Should Trump's walls be taken down once Dems take back the office?

should be a voluntary thing then. People can volunteer to take down the walls, that way no tax payer money is wasted on taking down these walls.
And what about the people who don’t want them taken down? Can they volunteer to shoot those who attempt it?

The money Trump took for his wall was allocated to many military construction programs involving numerous military housing projects, along with the construction of clinics, schools and other services for military families.

He's trash.
Lol the money he used is in a bucket of military (DOD) funds. Get a grip.

Yes. Not only should the democrats take down the wall, but they should also provide free healthcare to all illegal aliens.

Another question. Will they tear down the concentration camps along the border or preserve them as memorials and historical sites of the Trumpocaust?

Another question. Will they tear down the concentration camps along the border or preserve them as memorials and historical sites of the Trumpocaust?

They should double the number, send pictures out all over the world that say “if you break our laws, you end up in cages”.

They should double the number, send pictures out all over the world that say “if you break our laws, you end up in cages”.

I love how these Leftist morons just come out of the woodwork 'cause it gives me yet another to put on my ignore list. :D

Lol the money he used is in a bucket of military (DOD) funds. Get a grip.

No, that money was specifically allocated to military construction projects that now don't have funding. When they plan, about a year in advance, what they want to do, then the President sweeps in and takes that money? These projects aren't getting built.

No, that money was specifically allocated to military construction projects that now don't have funding. When they plan, about a year in advance, what they want to do, then the President sweeps in and takes that money? These projects aren't getting built.

Do you wanna have sex with me? Because you're talking like you wanna have sex with me.

Because you're a bitch, glen. That's why you put people on ignore.

At least I'm not a dickless cuck like you.
Now go back to your room in my Ignore List Hotel and shut your fucking whore mouth, jabroni. <4>

And what about the people who don’t want them taken down? Can they volunteer to shoot those who attempt it?

Can I volunteer to shoot conservatives at voting stations?

Oh, no. That's just murder.

Fuck you are dumb

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

It's a wall. It's large with c-wire on top. But but but tunnels! Ya tunnels, because a wall is there to deter. A tunnel is not easy to make and is created by rich cartels for drugs, not illegal immigrants.

Lmao...

They use their super tunnels for everything, not just drugs. They've been doing that since before 9/11 when the CBP was somewhat more equipped, when the main risks were physical patrols and helicopters. A physical presence and technological presence is always what's been needed.

Problem is, it's been neglected like every other needed thing in our nation. The CBP can't even come remotely close to properly staffing their positions, and the ones they have filled? Insane amounts of firings due to ethics concerns and agents getting caught breaking the law or showing appalling lacks in professionalism.

And all this says nothing of helping to start fix the root causes of these migration waves in the first place.

Yet everyone who's job it is to police the southern border has promoted the idea of a wall. But clearly Hillelsovak87 knows better because someone built a tunnel once.

K pal...walls are ineffective. lol.

Yeah and cops in bumfuck nowhere rural America have promoted the idea they need armored personal carriers used in war zones to do their mundane jobs safely. It's almost like law enforcement organizations like receiving tax payer money regardless of now necessary the spending is.

How does everyone that actually live in these border towns feel? From all the info I've seen they are a majority against it, but you know better than them? Am I doing this right.

Can I volunteer to shoot conservatives at voting stations?

Oh, no. That's just murder.

Fuck you are dumb
Not nearly as dum as the idiot who actually thought I was being serious.
<TheDonald>

Calls me a cuck.

Then puts me back on ignore.

LOL

It's funny how the right have tried to return the cuck comments because you know it gets under their skin. They've given all of themselves to a man they don't know, completely cucking themselves in the process and exposing their lack of spines.

Unconditional and unwavering love for King Daddy.

<Oku02>

Do you think whatever walls Trump puts up during his 4 or maybe even 8 years in office be taken down once Democrats take back the office, senate, congress? I saw Bernie talking about disbanding ICE and CBP if he takes office and I'm sure he'll be taking down whatever walls trump had been putting up.

Yes. And let all them drug cartel and human traffickers, so the the "slush fund" crew in Congress can get their rocks off. We all know who is really pulling the strings. Plus, having a larger criminal contingent that prays on the poor and working class keeps them dependent on government. It's a win-win for the crooks in Washington.

The Dems will impeach the wall, but fail to remove it...
<TheDonald>

The walls were a stupid idea to begin with. But if it's already in place, there's really no need to further spend taxpayers money to take it down.

ICE is a great idea. It's their enforcement methods that suck.

Back