• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Should they ban assault weapons in the US?

Should they ban assault weapons in the US?

• Total voters
Also isn't the government actively spying on everyone, why do they never catch any of the mass shooters? Are they not properly psychoanalyzing them? Seems like they never get any of the mass shooters with all this surveillance they got going on in the country.

Post '86. And what about the bazooka?

All the other M60s are sold out. Supply and demand.

No comment on the Gatling?

What about the bazooka?

How about a SAW-style on AR platform? When you're on Big Island I'll let you shoot it.

ep7qRzA.jpg

All the other M60s are sold out. Supply and demand.

No comment on the Gatling?

What about the bazooka?

How about a SAW-style on AR platform? When you're on Big Island I'll let you shoot it.

I want post '86, and you still didn't tell me where I can buy a bazooka. I need new wheels too, thinking of an Abrams if I can get a good finance rate. Where do I buy?

I'm not waiting for all sorts of licenses and approvals as it's my 2nd amendment right.

I want post '86, and you still didn't tell me where I can buy a bazooka. I need new wheels too, thinking of an Abrams if I can get a good finance rate. Where do I buy?

I'm not waiting for all sorts of licenses and approvals as it's my 2nd amendment right.

You seem butthurt you were wrong on how the Boulder law got overturned and now you're just spamming stupid shit. If not, what's your point?

You seem butthurt you were wrong on how the Boulder law got overturned and now you're just spamming stupid shit. If not, what's your point?

Why would it affect me? I don't live there. The judge is the one that's butthurt since his decision led to the kid buying the AR. And why is it spam to ask where I can buy a bazooka since it's my second amendment right bear arms?

Lol listen to you bitch. We are always working to repel every unconstitutional piece of red tape they can muster.

Back in the days of the constitution, you could own your own private warship.

Why would it affect me? I don't live there. The judge is the one that's butthurt since his decision led to the kid buying the AR. And why is it spam to ask where I can buy a bazooka since it's my second amendment right bear arms?
You can buy a perfectly working bazooka.

Lol listen to you bitch. We are always working to repel every unconstitutional piece of red tape they can muster.

Back in the days of the constitution, you could own your own private warship.

So you agree I should be able to buy a bazooka and Abrams, right? Or maybe a Bradley if my credit's shot.

I could possibly be persuaded to atleast listen to an argument for this...once everyone becomes honest about the fact that the "AR" in AR-15 is not an abbreviation of "assault rifle".

Oh, this thread again.

Very predictable.

Can't we just merge all of the old threads from whenever there was a mass shooting that gets mass media attention and bump all of the best posts of why banning guns... or 'assault weapons'... is the absolute dumbest idea ever?

In fact, they can't even correctly articulate what they, as a group, what their definition of 'assault weapon' is.

Basically, all of the facts and logical arguments are on the 2A side, while the leftists do as they usually do... bitch, whine, and claim 'You don't care about dead victims.' Because that's all they have - Emotion & Accusations of the other side.

So this is a dead issue brought up repeatedly whenever there's another mass shooting - unless the shooter isn't white because the media doesn't show those stories - and expects everyone to believe mass shootings would stop if we add more gun control laws.

*First, they won't ever get one to pass. The Democrats had the Presidency and Super-majorities in the House and Senate from 2009 - 2011 and gun control laws weren't even brought up... and this wasn't long after the Virginia Tech shooting. This is an 'election issue' Democrats bring up to demonize Republicans but when they have power they won't do shit but bitch, whine, and say how horrible Republicans are.

*Second, if it won't ever get through the Supreme Court, for obvious reasons. 6-3.

*Third. Over the last 50 years the federal government has fought a 'War on Drugs' wasting hundreds of billions of dollars on a war by every statistic and metric they've LOST. And with a citizenry that LOVES guns, you think a 'War on Guns' has a chance in hell of victory?

*Fourth. The politicans and judges in Washington may disrespect their oath to the constitution, but that doesn't mean state and local politicians and law enforcement will upon their friends, family, neighbors, and citizenry. The federal government may pass a law, but that doesn't mean the states will follow it.

That's about all I'm willing to type for now to everyone that's in favor of additional gun laws because this is like giving a lecture to a retard about why he should stop being retarded.

Last edited:
Why, because you can't acknowledge the limits of the 2nd Amendment?

WELL REGULATED
Lol! That’s not what that term means.
As you can tell, the United States hasn’t regulated shit and nobody ever thought to or wanted to until the globalist onslaught began in the mid 80s bc of fucking Reagan

shall not be infringed

Lol! That’s not what that term means.
As you can tell, the United States hasn’t regulated shit and nobody ever thought to or wanted to until the globalist onslaught began in the mid 80s bc of fucking Reagan

shall not be infringed

I see you like to pick and choose what parts of the constitution to follow.

Well Regulated Militia.

You were acting like you knew something. Now's your chance to articulate some truth. Explain what it means in the context of the sentence.

Let's "circle back" to that in a minute. Is it your contention that there should be no limit to what weapons a civilian can buy?

Back