Should Genghis Khan be posthumously charged with hate crimes against Islam?

Wasn't it you that posted before that everyone in asia wishes that they looked white and described asian apprearances in a very demeaning & stereotypical way? I remember a few posters calling you out on that as well, you're known here for pandering to blacks, hispanics & gays but you've been called out for stereotyping asians more than a few times.

No, i havent i have actually brought the fact that asians face discrimination in the media and the bamboo ceiling. Maybe it was the thread about Korean plastic surgery?

As for me, I never pretended to be a saint, I was born into a racist society and was surrounded by it growing up, seen it affect friends and family members, liberals such as yourself have never made a point to come to the defense of asians and are usually more racist towards asians then even the conservatives.

I defend people who face hardship and criticize the same people when they put hardship into others. Its not about being a cheerleader for a particular group.

No he did say it, it was several months ago but I remember it was him, a few posters were actually surprised that he went there since he is usually more of a left winger, he got called out and he kinda backed out of the thread realizing what he did and then tried to spin it into humor. I remember he was talking about asian features in a very ignorant manner, not recognizing the huge diversity in physical appearances amongst asian groups.

Was it the thread were some people were trying to convince that big round eyes was not a western influence?

I believe he also stated that asian people were racists, it was a pretty blanket statement too the way he said it. Not too sure about the last one, but the first 2 things he definitely said. I have absolutely no reason to lie.

No, i said that asian societies are nationalists, japanese, koreans, chinese, they dont see them as the big loving asian family you are trying to portray.

The thing about left wingers is they consider asians fair game and are pretty racist towards them, their PC rules don't apply to asians and they hate them even more than they hate white males, when in fact they have been a marginalized group in America and were denied civil rights and have gone through systemic racism. That's the hypocrisy of the left which repels me away from their cause.

Agreed, the issues asians face is certainly not addressed because they are succesful.

I don't know much about this part of history to be honest. Did the mongols leave the old Muslim leaders or did they kill all of them too? And if so, who were the new Muslim leaders? People the mongols chose? leftover Scholars or Sayyids?

Mongols killed all who resisted, a lot of mongols were converted and turned muslim leaders themselves. They also left their westward expansion after a series of succesor civil wars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Japan#Military_same-sex_love

From religious circles, same-sex love spread to the warrior (samurai) class, where it was customary for a boy in the wakashū age category to undergo training in the martial arts by apprenticing to a more experienced adult man. The man was permitted, if the boy agreed, to take the boy as his lover until he came of age; this relationship, often formalized in a "brotherhood contract",[11] was expected to be exclusive, with both partners swearing to take no other (male) lovers.

This is Spart... JAPAN!!!!!

No homo but I would watch a SFW anime about a gay samurai apprentice/master duo dojo storming across feudal Japan.

Thanks for the reply Rod! I guess the mongols who converted learned Islam from the people who surrendered then, and not the ones who chose to fight instead? (The ones who chose to fight were starched immediately therefore wouldn't have been capable of teaching)

Now what does Islamic law say about fighting vs surrendering in a situation were you are given the option of practicing your religion under the new government?

Also, if the leader who had those mongols heads cut off was acting in violation the Islamic law, and if those Muslims who choose to fight the new gov which would give them religious freedom so they could remain governed by someone who wasn't behaving in accordance with sharia law, then is Genghis khan the good guy or bad guy under islamic law?

Not all muslim nations were theocracies and even in theocracies you have people who outright violate religious laws.

And yes, mongols were converted through missionary work, similar to how europe was converted to christianity.

No, i havent i have actually brought the fact that asians face discrimination in the media and the bamboo ceiling. Maybe it was the thread about Korean plastic surgery?

Yea, I searched it on google, you were uncharacteristically rude and generalized asians pretty harshly, stating that they all hate their physical appearance and the way their eyes look, and anime was proof that asians all wanted to look white. You also repeatedy described all asians as having small slanted eyes , when in fact only 50% of asians have epicanthic folds and not all asians have small eyes either, also the term 'slanted eyes' is offensive to many asians Rod. and besides my eyes are not "slanted" any more than yours are, neither are my friends and family members.

It's ok though, I'm used to hearing shit like this my whole life and otherwise you seem like a decent guy. Just remember Rod even you have to check yourself every once in a while, difference is between us is I recognize that I do have biases, I'm human. Whereas you consider yourself you be neutral, you grew up in the west Rod you carry subconsicous biases and stereotypes about asians, its' unavoidable living in society like this.

Was it the thread were some people were trying to convince that big round eyes was not a western influence?

Yes, but I remember a few other threads as well.

No, i said that asian societies are nationalists, japanese, koreans, chinese, they dont see them as the big loving asian family you are trying to portray.

They are and that is unfortunate. and my goal is to try to unite them together, I never said they were one big loving family, I never said that even once. The separation between the nationalities bothers me greatly, we could have accomplished so much more if we worked together.

Agreed, the issues asians face is certainly not addressed because they are succesful.

That's only part of it Rod, asians are seen as the "other" the enemies and foreign invaders here to destroy and subvert western culture. distinctly unamerican and unwestern. Much of this sentiment came about with the yellow peril phenomenon that exists even today, wars fought in vietnam, korea and japan created much anti asian sentiment. During the Vietnam war, there was many articles published and radio spots stating that asians had pain receptors deeper in their skin and were unable to feel physical pain in the same way as other humans, and this was from some of the most prominent magazines, newspapers and radio stations in the country post civil rights era.

The Chinese exclusion act, the railroad workers, yellow peril, riots against asians in Chinatowns where several asians were murdered, Japanese internment, these things all happened way before asians were considered successful and model minorities.

Then there is also the economic rivalry between the West and Japan, South Korea and China. Loss of jobs in the manufacturing and auto industries has created hatred for those of asian heritage. Also in terms of being successful it's a bit of misinformation, many asians own private businesses in bad areas and work long hours, our household income is higher mostly due to having more people living in the household for a longer time period. Many face discrimination and ridicule with no repercussion or support form the liberal or conservative media.

They are underrepresented in politics, media and invisible in popular culture and media. Stereotyped and emasculated with no real socio-political power and no voice to speak out and no people interested even if they did.

To simply say it's due to their "success" is too simple, it goes way, way deeper than that Rod. Success is in itself subjective concept.

Yea, I searched it on google, you were uncharacteristically rude and generalized asians pretty harshly, stating that they all hate their physical appearance and the way their eyes look, and anime was proof that asians all wanted to look white. You also repeatedy described all asians as having small slanted eyes , when in fact only 50% of asians have epicanthic folds and not all asians have small eyes either, also the term 'slanted eyes' is offensive to many asians Rod. and besides my eyes are not "slanted" any more than yours are, neither are my friends and family members.

Sorry if i say hurtful shit, i was probably rustled about something.

Anime looks western because anime was based off american cartoons and comics, thats why early anime looks like disney.

It's ok though, I'm used to hearing shit like this my whole life and otherwise you seem like a decent guy. Just remember Rod even you have to check yourself every once in a while, difference is between us is I recognize that I do have biases, I'm human. Whereas you consider yourself you be neutral, you grew up in the west Rod you carry subconsicous biases and stereotypes about asians, its' unavoidable living in society like this.

Its a possibility.

Yes, but I remember a few other threads as well.

They are and that is unfortunate. and my goal is to try to unite them together, I never said they were one big loving family, I never said that even once. The separation between the nationalities bothers me greatly, we could have accomplished so much more if we worked together.

That's only part of it Rod, asians are seen as the "other" the enemies and foreign invaders here to destroy and subvert western culture. distinctly unamerican and unwestern. Much of this sentiment came about with the yellow peril phenomenon that exists even today, wars fought in vietnam, korea and japan created much anti asian sentiment. During the Vietnam war, there was many articles published and radio spots stating that asians had pain receptors deeper in their skin and were unable to feel physical pain in the same way as other humans, and this was from some of the most prominent magazines, newspapers and radio stations in the country post civil rights era.

The Chinese exclusion act, the railroad workers, yellow peril, riots against asians in Chinatowns where several asians were murdered, Japanese internment, these things all happened way before asians were considered successful and model minorities.

Then there is also the economic rivalry between the West and Japan, South Korea and China. Loss of jobs in the manufacturing and auto industries has created hatred for those of asian heritage. Also in terms of being successful it's a bit of misinformation, many asians own private businesses in bad areas and work long hours, our household income is higher mostly due to having more people living in the household for a longer time period. Many face discrimination and ridicule with no repercussion or support form the liberal or conservative media.

They are underrepresented in politics, media and invisible in popular culture and media. Stereotyped and emasculated with no real socio-political power and no voice to speak out and no people interested even if they did.

To simply say it's due to their "success" is too simple, it goes way, way deeper than that Rod. Success is in itself subjective concept.

I agree, asians are seen as foreigners

Sorry if i say hurtful shit, i was probably rustled about something.

Anime looks western because anime was based off american cartoons and comics, thats why early anime looks like disney.

It's OK Rod, I sense that you're a man of honor and a good guy, probably better than me, I'll admit I'm pretty messed up. Maybe I need to put down this race thing once and for all.

If Genghis Khan should be charged, so should Muhammad for crimes against Jews and Christians. This is fucking retarded.

If we follow history they will convert into Islam and conquer half the world in the name of Islam.

You have to realize that Turks and Mongols were instrumental into expanding Islam, they came as conquerors, but became culturally conquered themselves.

Without the Turks and the Mongols, Islam wouldnt had lasted as much and it would certainly be far, far, far smaller today.

Word. It was the Turks and other Central Asia nomads who kept Islams expansion going. As the Arab led expansion was out of steam by 900

IIRC, I read that after the Mongols conquered Kwharezem, Turkish scouts enticed them into turning towards Russia by telling them about people with blonde hair and light colored eyes.

If thats true I doubt Chingis was a ginger.

Ramses the great was a ginger. They found his mummy and the rumors were true. Who knows about Khan. Historical rumors aren't something to go on

If its true about some representatives from the mongols showing up and trying to make a truce and the Muslim leader and the Muslim leader sending back their severed heads, is that legal under Islamic law?

That's not exactly what happened. Thry were suspected to be spies, in actuality were looking to make a trade deal. The Shah beheaded the one Muslim emessary, and shaved the two mongols. Also executed everyone else in their caravan.

As far as I can tell beheadings are allowed by Islamic law in a few different circumstances, and having someone put to death without specifications as to how in more. Truthfully beheading is one of the more merciful ways to execute someone in that time period. Genghis Khan was not so merciful.

Khan is giving a very biased view, borderline silly description of nomadic steppe barbarians. All I have to do is read the description of the Huns by Ammianus Marcellinus to understand steppe barbarians. Nothing worse for civilized agricultural society then wandering nomads on horse.
http://www.shsu.edu/~his_ncp/AmmHuns.html
Honestly they were the Islamic state of history. Always wrecking civ. Really thank god for.gun powder. As it gives civ an advantage over the tyants of the steppe

I'd like to posthumously congratulate him for his hate crimes against Islam.

Ghengis Khan's empire interfered with the Islamic world's slave supply from the Baltic amber routes and Caspian steppe, as the Mongols appropriated it for themselves. So the Persian Shah acted disrespectfully to Mongolian diplomats, I think the Shah actually killed the diplomats, and that's why the Khan acted so harshly. Even with that said, they really did overreact. It's possible that they didn't realize how large the population was, and Mongolian subordinates, with the order to "kill everyone" did just that. We're talking mountain size piles of skulls.
they ruined the irrigation systems there. Which brought about a drastic drop in food production. Which led to massive depopulation. Starvation and disease were the real killers back then

TemujinKhan went full retard on this one.

Baybars 1 for the win. Ayn Jalut bitches.

Back