Should Genghis Khan be posthumously charged with hate crimes against Islam?

they ruined the irrigation systems there. Which brought about a drastic drop in food production. Which led to massive depopulation. Starvation and disease were the real killers back then

Yeah, I remember hearing stories of the Mongols, after taking part villages and towns, that they salted the earth, and actually went to the extent of re-routing rivers so that the town or village would never come back.

One thing that's an overlooked factor, is that Khan lifestyle was totally non-sedentary and praised the nomadic lifestyle as the best way of living. He thought of human populations in urban settings (civilization: towns, villages, cites) as no better than domesticated animals. So I don't think he should be charged for specific hate crimes, he hated civilized lifestyles and would've done the same Europe with no problem, had the Mongol armies not been recalled from West for council.

They can even see the COs effect of Khan's massive depopulation in arctic ice cores.
https://carnegiescience.edu/news/war-plague-no-match-deforestation-driving-co2-buildup
And that it was worse than the depopluationing of the Americas after the Spaniards arrived.

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember hearing stories of the Mongols, after taking part villages and towns, that they salted the earth, and actually went to the extent of re-routing rivers so that the town or village would never come back.

One thing that's an overlooked factor, is that Khan lifestyle was totally non-sedentary and praised the nomadic lifestyle as the best way of living. He thought of human populations in urban settings (civilization: towns, villages, cites) as no better than domesticated animals. So I don't think he should be charged for specific hate crimes, he hated civilized lifestyles and would've done the same Europe with no problem, had the Mongol armies not been recalled from West for council.

They can even see the COs effect of Khan's massive depopulation in arctic ice cores.
https://carnegiescience.edu/news/war-plague-no-match-deforestation-driving-co2-buildup
And that it was worse than the depopluationing of the Americas after the Spaniards arrived.

Thanks for the link. Yeah, def some awful stuff. But they were just doing what they did.

Ruthless war lords should be historically regarded as such, whether they are remembered primarily as conquerors or prophets.

I typically separate lord's power from earned and inherited. Khan's father was not a pleb by any means but his rise to power was not given to him. As ruthless as he was, he ranks in the upper tier in my book by taking power. Far too many lords over the history of man have been simply inherited their power and ruled ruthlessly (Assad is a great example, but Im not for ousting him at the expense of American security) and they rank much lower in my book.

TemujinKhan is a racist who glorifies a mass murderer only because he happens to be of asian descent.

should thomas jefferson for the first barbary war?

Ruthless war lords should be historically regarded as such, whether they are remembered primarily as conquerors or prophets.

Agreed.

208_pnac_members.jpg

The thing about left wingers is they consider asians fair game and are pretty racist towards them, their PC rules don't apply to asians and they hate them even more than they hate white males, when in fact they have been a marginalized group in America and were denied civil rights and have gone through systemic racism. That's the hypocrisy of the left which repels me away from their cause.
So you disregard the entire left because of this one perceived slight towards your pet interest? You do realize you dont have to accept every position within an ideology to align with it, right? Plenty of left wingers are pro-life, while right-wingers can be pro choice, etc.

No homo but I would watch a SFW anime about a gay samurai apprentice/master duo dojo storming across feudal Japan.
make it the sequel to Last Samurai, with Tom Cruise taking on an earnest young apprentice.

make it the sequel to Last Samurai, with Tom Cruise taking on an earnest young apprentice.

Ew no, I don't want any white people in my glorious anime if they're not blue eyed blondes
[YT]5uC4AUyju7k[/YT]

I have quite a few things in common with him as it turns out

Back