Should Genghis Khan be posthumously charged with hate crimes against Islam?

Ghengis Khan's empire interfered with the Islamic world's slave supply from the Baltic amber routes and Caspian steppe, as the Mongols appropriated it for themselves. So the Persian Shah acted disrespectfully to Mongolian diplomats, I think the Shah actually killed the diplomats, and that's why the Khan acted so harshly. Even with that said, they really did overreact. It's possible that they didn't realize how large the population was, and Mongolian subordinates, with the order to "kill everyone" did just that. We're talking mountain size piles of skulls.

Just so you're all aware TemujinKhan is some insecure little Asian dude who is pulling this same sort of shit over in the Heavies right now. Basically your average ABC who can only see the entirety of world history through his frustrated little viewpoint, so basically whitey=evil. He then complains about 'racism', dude is hilarious.

Also LOL@Genghis Khan being treated badly by Western propaganda, you insecure little racist dork. The vast majority of Western sources on Genghis Khan are based on Arabic and Chinese sources and seeing as how he razed Baghdad to the ground and slaughtered 30 million Chinese you wonder why they may paint him in a bad light? I wonder...keep blaming it on Whitey all you want though...

Thanks for pointing to the lolz

Also he claims to be 'pro-asian' while not realizing what an absurd statement that is to make. For one he is constantly lionizing a dude who killed 30 million of his own 'brothers' and 'sisters', while sort of not realizing that the reason the dude did it was because he didn't see them as brothers. The same reason the Japanese slaughtered the Chinese like dogs, because they saw themselves as completely different and superior, not that they were all 'asians'.

His silly little world view is almost entirely colored by his experiences and insecurities as an Asian dude growing up in 21st century America. Normally this would be fine but when you're sitting there trying to hold court on a vast number of subjects, such as genetics, anthropology and history, that require a broad academic perspective, just sounds ridiculous.

Also he claims to be 'pro-asian' while not realizing what an absurd statement that is to make. For one he is constantly lionizing a dude who killed 30 million of his own 'brothers' and 'sisters', while sort of not realizing that the reason the dude did it was because he didn't see them as brothers. The same reason the Japanese slaughtered the Chinese like dogs, because they saw themselves as completely different and superior, not that they were all 'asians'.

His silly little world view is almost entirely colored by his experiences and insecurities as an Asian dude growing up in 21st century America. Normally this would be fine but when you're sitting there trying to hold court on a vast number of subjects, such as genetics, anthropology and history, that require a broad academic perspective, just sounds ridiculous.

Oh look its the white supremacist guy from the heavies that stated that any non-western nation is a virtual shithole. Stop with the facade, you're even worse than I am.

Btw, I don't live in America and spent half my life living overseas in asia so your racist stereotypical misconception of me as a person is as false as your facade of moral and racial superiority. You're just not used to an asian like me on this site that doesn't just sit there and take it up the ass, I stand up for myself and am doing a good service for my bros by taking the offensive and firing back on all cylinders.

Mongols had no concept of race, in that sense they were more humane than most of the 'civilized' western world, I'm sure you would have preferred that they only slaughtered non-asian people so you could call them racists. They attacked the Chinese because they are bordered with them and have had a longstanding rivalry, not because they hated other asians. More than I can say about modern western societies that genocide entire indigenous populations in the name of racial superiority.

My goal for that other thread was to take things to such an extreme level that the mods would be forced to close down that shit thread, it's worked in the past and it'll work again. My methods may be extreme but they work and one thing I've learned living in the west is that it doesn't pay off being a 'nice guy' or 'model minority' or whatever. Over here you counter agression with even more extreme agression to fight off jackals such as yourself.

Last edited:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Japan#Military_same-sex_love

From religious circles, same-sex love spread to the warrior (samurai) class, where it was customary for a boy in the wakashū age category to undergo training in the martial arts by apprenticing to a more experienced adult man. The man was permitted, if the boy agreed, to take the boy as his lover until he came of age; this relationship, often formalized in a "brotherhood contract",[11] was expected to be exclusive, with both partners swearing to take no other (male) lovers.

This is Spart... JAPAN!!!!!

I'm sure things like this happened in almost every military to one degree or another, regardless though in terms of scale I'm quite certain it was more prevalent in Greece than Japan. In modern day asians by far still have the lowest rates of homosexuality, which is kinda ironic because the groups that are considered by western media to be more "manly' actually have higher percentage of gay men.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Japan#Military_same-sex_love

From religious circles, same-sex love spread to the warrior (samurai) class, where it was customary for a boy in the wakashū age category to undergo training in the martial arts by apprenticing to a more experienced adult man. The man was permitted, if the boy agreed, to take the boy as his lover until he came of age; this relationship, often formalized in a "brotherhood contract",[11] was expected to be exclusive, with both partners swearing to take no other (male) lovers.

This is Spart... JAPAN!!!!!

Hard Gay carries on this proud tradition.

zNwS4b4.gif

Oh look its the white supremacist guy from the heavies that stated that any non-western nation is a virtual shithole. Stop with the facade, you're even worse than I am.

Btw, I don't live in America and spent half my life living overseas in asia so your racist stereotypical misconception of me as a person is as false as your facade of moral and racial superiority. You're just not used to an asian like me on this site that doesn't just sit there and take it up the ass, I stand up for myself and am doing a good service for my bros by taking the offensive and firing back on all cylinders.

Mongols had no concept of race, in that sense they were more humane than most of the 'civilized' western world, I'm sure you would have preferred that they only slaughtered non-asian people so you could call them racists. They attacked the Chinese because they are bordered with them and have had a longstanding rivalry, not because they hated other asians. More than I can say about modern western societies that genocide entire indigenous populations in the name of racial superiority.

My goal for that other thread was to take things to such an extreme level that the mods would be forced to close down that shit thread, it's worked in the past and it'll work again. My methods may be extreme but they work and one thing I've learned living in the west is that it doesn't pay off being a 'nice guy' or 'model minority' or whatever. Over here you counter agression with even more extreme agression to fight off jackals such as yourself.

... boring.

Just so you're all aware TemujinKhan is some insecure little Asian dude who is pulling this same sort of shit over in the Heavies right now. Basically your average ABC who can only see the entirety of world history through his frustrated little viewpoint, so basically whitey=evil. He then complains about 'racism', dude is hilarious.

Also LOL@Genghis Khan being treated badly by Western propaganda, you insecure little racist dork. The vast majority of Western sources on Genghis Khan are based on Arabic and Chinese sources and seeing as how he razed Baghdad to the ground and slaughtered 30 million Chinese you wonder why they may paint him in a bad light? I wonder...keep blaming it on Whitey all you want though...

The only real racist in here is you, didn't you state in that other thread "my sister is probably fucking some white guy" and thats why I'm so pissed off? lol, dumbass I don't even give a shit about things like that even if I did have a sister. See in your racist worldview any asian that stands up for himself is some basement dwelling virgin loser with an inferiority complex to whitey. People say things like that to keep certain groups in their place, in your worldview asians aren't supposed to fire back, thats not the stereotype you've been indoctrinated with.

Guess that means any black guy that talks about racism is a thug gangster member of the black panthers, or every white guy who counters white guilt is a KKK member?

Need to check yourself homeboy and do some soul searching kid, you're no better than those other jackasses in that asian bashing thread.

The triangle! Oh the triangle!

That was a wonderful thread to grab.

Edit: "what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit"

Anyone interested in this topic, check out the Dan Carlin 'Hardcore History' podcast series on the Mongols. Carlin looks beyond the romanticised view of Khan that has emerged in recent years and goes into great detail regarding the brutality of the Mongols.

Spoiler alert - China got it even worse.

Completely agree.

Dan Carlin's Wrath of the Khans is THE BEST Mongol story ever told.

HIGHLY recommend. You won't regret it.

http://www.dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/

I'm sure things like this happened in almost every military to one degree or another, regardless though in terms of scale I'm quite certain it was more prevalent in Greece than Japan. In modern day asians by far still have the lowest rates of homosexuality, which is kinda ironic because the groups that are considered by western media to be more "manly' actually have higher percentage of gay men.

There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, you were talking about pederasty, i pointed out it was prevalent in asian countries too, then you move the goalpost to institutionalized pederasty which the japanese practiced.

For someone who is proud of Mongols not being racist, you seem to be a very racist person yourself.

There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, you were talking about pederasty, i pointed out it was prevalent in asian countries too, then you move the goalpost to institutionalized pederasty which the japanese practiced.

For someone who is proud of Mongols not being racist, you seem to be a very racist person yourself.

Wasn't it you that posted before that everyone in asia wishes that they looked white and described asian apprearances in a very demeaning & stereotypical way? I remember a few posters calling you out on that as well, you're known here for pandering to blacks, hispanics & gays but you've been called out for stereotyping asians more than a few times.

As for me, I never pretended to be a saint, I was born into a racist society and was surrounded by it growing up, seen it affect friends and family members, liberals such as yourself have never made a point to come to the defense of asians and are usually more racist towards asians then even the conservatives.

Wasn't it you that posted before that everyone in asia wishes that they looked white and described asian apprearances in a very demeaning & stereotypical way? I remember a few posters calling you out on that as well, you're known here for pandering to blacks, hispanics & gays but you've been called out for stereotyping asians more than a few times.

As for me, I never pretended to be a saint, I was born into a racist society and was surrounded by it growing up, seen it affect friends and family members, liberals such as yourself have never made a point to come to the defense of asians and are usually more racist towards asians then even the conservatives.

Rod1 would never say that, he is one of sharpest poster and one of the nicest person in sherdog.

even as people in the left, i agree with a lot of what Rod1 said, he must be an educated person.

Rod1 would never say that, he is one of sharpest poster and one of the nicest person in sherdog.

even as people in the left, i agree with a lot of what Rod1 said, he must be an educated person.

No he did say it, it was several months ago but I remember it was him, a few posters were actually surprised that he went there since he is usually more of a left winger, he got called out and he kinda backed out of the thread realizing what he did and then tried to spin it into humor. I remember he was talking about asian features in a very ignorant manner, not recognizing the huge diversity in physical appearances amongst asian groups.

I believe he also stated that asian people were racists, it was a pretty blanket statement too the way he said it. Not too sure about the last one, but the first 2 things he definitely said. I have absolutely no reason to lie.

I would look it up and repost but I have a rule about not snooping around in other peoples profiles and looking at post history.

The thing about left wingers is they consider asians fair game and are pretty racist towards them, their PC rules don't apply to asians and they hate them even more than they hate white males, when in fact they have been a marginalized group in America and were denied civil rights and have gone through systemic racism. That's the hypocrisy of the left which repels me away from their cause.

Last edited:
The only real racist in here is you, didn't you state in that other thread "my sister is probably fucking some white guy" and thats why I'm so pissed off? lol, dumbass I don't even give a shit about things like that even if I did have a sister. See in your racist worldview any asian that stands up for himself is some basement dwelling virgin loser with an inferiority complex to whitey. People say things like that to keep certain groups in their place, in your worldview asians aren't supposed to fire back, thats not the stereotype you've been indoctrinated with.

Guess that means any black guy that talks about racism is a thug gangster member of the black panthers, or every white guy who counters white guilt is a KKK member?

Need to check yourself homeboy and do some soul searching kid, you're no better than those other jackasses in that asian bashing thread.

LOL the irony here is that if you bothered to read the thread I was actually agreeing with you that Asians aren't weaker than other peoples, I even posted a link to the 2012 Olympic weightlifting results as proof of that fact. I actually only turned the screw on you, because you were continuing to spout racist, ignorant garbage.

As for the 'racist' stuff i posted, it's not racist to point out that the vast majority of Asian countries are not nice places to live in, maybe 'shithole' is a bit of a strong word but the point still stands, most of them SUCK from a quality of life perspective, which is why people in them all emigrate to the West as soon as they have enough money, including your family seemingly. That's not racist, it' FACT. Countering your ignorance of historical events also isn't racist, dumbass.

Any other criticism was directed at just you, not 'asians' in general. Pointing out that you are an angry, frustrated, hateful little boy is a criticism of you, not an entire race of people, though it doesn't surprise me you managed to conflate the two, that's the standard defense mechanism for all losers.

I believe he also stated that asian people were racists, it was a pretty blanket statement too the way he said it.

I have not seen much racism first hand because of the places I have lived but the most direct racism I have ever seen was from Asians. I am also Asian but have spent more time around Native Americans and whites. The most racist people I personally know are my Asian relatives. It is a blanket statement and I know all of them are not that way but from my observations I can understand why someone would make such a statement.

Asians are also not a homogeneous group and there are physical differences between them.

Back