Should Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira retire after losing at UFC 190?

I dont see why when Randy coutore was that should be in the same range when he does.

19 people hate Big Nog. He has nothing more to prove and I get depressed watching him out there 1/2 blind moving around all stiff. UFC should give him a proper send off/retirement conference. He probably wants 1 more win so he can officially tell Rogan he's retiring on his own terms. But I don't want to see him take any more beating.

I would rarther you didnt assume who i do or do not hate.

Definitely!

He's being arrogant calling out Mir... That kind of pridful behavior led to Mir snapping his arm...

6'11 getting pushed against the cage and boxed up by an 85 year old slow ass Nog and Struve luked great ha ha ha. Struve was terrible, I can not believe a 7 foot man can't keep anyone including an 85 year old man with the speed of a turtle off of him

lmao. I feel bad for laughing so hard but when it's funny, it's funny ya gotta laugh, right?

Always wanted to see big nog vs gonzaga

Why not

Should've hung it up after Burger King flat lined him. That was hard for me to watch.

Voted no. It's his life, and if he's cleared to fight medically, let the man bang

It's not like he got KO'd or anything. Give him one last fight with Mir and then retire.

No. Give him another change against someone more his size, and lower ranked.

He should have retired after the 2nd Mir loss.

Look at his face.

He's 39 he looks like he's about 58

you can destroy the man's body but not his heart. it's his life. let him do what he wants to do. WAR BIG NOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya he should.

He's almost 50 isn't he? Thats too old to still be fighting

I wouldn't mind seeing him fight rothwell or crocop. Gonzaga might be a fun fight too.

As others stated, if a man is cleared to fight medically and wants to do so, let him fight.

Personally, however, I believe Minotauro is taking up valuable room on the UFC roster, and I'd rather he not be fighting on the main cards, especially those aired on PPV. It's a waste of my time and money.

Yes,he should...he made it without going to sleep this time,against a guy hed destroy in his youth. Thats as good as its probably going to get for him.

Back