Should Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira retire after losing at UFC 190?

it is passive aggressive to say some shit you claim you arent saying,i agree. Just say what you mean from the beggining.

That's what I was saying. Does it say something about you that you thought I was saying you were being p-a?

NO!

He can still provide us some exciting finishes. He will be on the wrong side of all of them but JUST BLEED.

Difficult to say without knowing his financial situation or his overall medical condition.

Big Nog has 1-2 more fights in him. CroCop or maybe the loser of Arlovski vs Mir.

Give him his last fight and hopefully he can go out on a win

He won't be the HW Robbie Lawler... it was fun but it's over.

He should do what makes him happy. Its his life and if he wants to risk brain injury then thats on him. Thats all these guys have known for many years, it keeps them motivated in every aspect of life and makes them happy. Try stopping the number one thing you love and see how easy it is. A warrior is always a warrior and always believes they can still fight.

I'm late to the party:

But Nog had nothing left to prove; I only wish he had retired earlier. With his style of taking punches to set up his own offense he should have retired years ago. That style wears on anyone. But great fighters are almost always too tough for their own good.

Here's me toasting him many years of happy retirement

champagne-toast.png

Last edited:
Lol I thought he should have retired after beating Randy.

Back