Should Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira retire after losing at UFC 190?

Nog after Randy or even Schaub
Fedor after Andrei
Randy after Sylvia
Shogun after today
Wand after Stann

He said after Nelson that 2015 is his last year and he was 2 more fights left. He completel one of them and now has one left. SO it not a matter of should he, but rather he will after he finishes up

Big Nog-Fedor. Let the old guys have a go for ole times sake

Yes. I don't want to see him get hurt any more. Rogerio can continue at least one more in my opinion. Close fight with Shogun. Then again a loss to current Shogun's pretty damn harsh.

Why not have a Big Nog vs. Little Nog retirement fight?

He should have retired a while ago but it's time, he's not going to get a better situation. He fought in Brazil and while he didn't win he showed the toughness and determination that he built his career around and survived a load of killer shots from a guy who's striking power is extremely underrated. It's time to go, I don't want to see him lose to unranked fighters.

dammit, i voted undecided but i was thinking of lil nog. as far as big nog, yeah... time to retire.

Well, he's clearly well past his prime and has taken more punishment than any human should. With that said, I don't care either way, but he needs a solid step down in terms of level of competition.

Should Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira retire after losing at UFC 190?

rodrigo_pride_champ-1024x733.jpg

mma_e_couture11_576.jpg

Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira lost to 27 year old Stefan Struve at UFC 190 via unanimous decision. He has accomplished a lot in MMA and is 39 years old. Is it time for him to retire?

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

Yes, he was terrible tonight. He kept trying to hug Struve. What did that accomplish?

Chose undecided because I think this sort of thing is the solely for the fighters and their family/team to decide.

Sad part is, he'll probably fight until he gets absolutely smashed. I shudder to think of all the brain trauma he has, and most likely still accumulate before he hangs em up.

Bigtime, he's been a spent force for years now.

I wouldn't mind seeing him fight in Bellator.

He can do what he likes, but it's obvious that he is horribly past his prime now.

Everyone on the main card with the exception of Rousey should retire. Struve should only because he's been brutally KOed so many times and his heart might explode in there.

No he hasn't learned his lesson just yet.

I don't like to say a fighter "should" do anything regarding retirement, but I would personally like to see it.

This topic has been brought up for his last 20 fights.

Back