shooting in Seattle Pacific university

Good luck with that, your odds of getting killed in an animal attack in Oz is higher than getting killed in a mass shooting in the US.
(Not sure if that's true, but it's probably pretty close)

He'll be fine, but if he has a baby, it will get eaten by a dingo.

Terrible news... I hope everyone comes out of this alive.

Hearing that there is two dead. Not sure if true.

I just turned on my TV and heard the same. Horrible news. What would possess someone to do something like that... It just blows my mind.

I just turned on my TV and heard the same. Horrible news. What would possess someone to do something like that... It just blows my mind.

Could be any number of things. Lack of empathy and respect for human life, either attributable to mental condition or sometimes just being a shitty person. Sometimes you see grudges at schools too similar to workplace violence. The school I went to, a grad student shot up his major's department because he was doing poorly and felt they were being unfair to him. People get to a spot where they feel like the school/work has maliciously ruined their life and want revenge.

Why so angry?

Im just complimenting you on your surplus of freedom.

Not angry. Just pointing out that you're the only one in here cracking jokes about people getting shot.

News I heard last is one dead three wounded, one in critical, the other two not. The shooter used a shotgun.

Not angry. Just pointing out that you're the only one in here cracking jokes about people getting shot.

Its not a joke. Its the price of living in a free society.

Its not a joke. Its the price of living in a free society.

There was an active shooter for two days in Canada. He killed police. Why don't you spread your free society line over there?

There was an active shooter for two days in Canada. He killed police. Why don't you spread your free society line over there?

Yeah lets ignore the fact that its very rare in Canada and an every day occurrence in the US.

Yeah lets ignore the fact that its very rare in Canada and an every day occurrence in the US.

Police aren't shot every day in America.

What the fuck is going on with North America? 2 days ago a Canadian went first blood on 5-6 rcmp officers

seriously stop being a dick. People have been shot and possibly killed and all you can go on about is gun rights.

inappropriate to talk about gun rights, but totally appropriate to talk about how the lack of more stringent gun laws is the cause?

If this event hasn't shown you the media agenda, I don't know what will.

I wouldn't take the bet if someone tried to bet me that the shooters are on at least one kind of antidepressant.

Back