Crime Shooting at San Diego Synagogue

This is why you want to avoid giving publicity to the mass murderers. Because these sorry sacks of shit basically just copy one another.

Nice Avatar. I plan on buying the book after I finish reading Steppenwolf.

Nice Avatar. I plan on buying the book after I finish reading Steppenwolf.

It is a timeless book, because the "agents of chaos" will always continue to exist in our societies, trying to destroy any semblance of peace and stability that the others have managed to achieve for themselves.

The setting could just as well be 21st century America instead of 19th century Russia. Just swap the character names and some of their ideological motivations, and you can apply the scenario described in the book, to pretty much anywhere.

Almost 8 hours since the thread was made and not even 100 posts? What gives?...[reads suspects Bio] ohhhh right.

Almost 8 hours since the thread was made and not even 100 posts? What gives?...[reads suspects Bio] ohhhh right.
It probably has more to do with only one person dying and the shooter being caught right away.

As sick as it is, it takes a lot of the drama out of those massive threads.

I live around this area, how horrible. This guy supposedly burn the escondido mosque as well.

There isn't much to talk about when the shooter gives up by contacting the authorities, meanwhile no one agrees with what he did.

Why, in your opinion, does Donald Trump have such overwhelming support from white supremacists like David Duke and Richard Spencer?

The same reason why any other Republican President would.

You think that Nazis are going to all of a sudden change into Democrats? It would however make more sense if they did considering Dems are still holding back African Americans the same way that they did 100's of years ago.

All I want is for a Republican President to help the black communities. We sure in the Hell know no Dem is going to ever do it.

The same reason why any other Republican President would.

You think that Nazis are going to all of a sudden change into Democrats? It would make more sense if they did considering Dems are still holding back African Americans the same way that they did 100's of years ago.

Oh God, what a stupid statement from you. Holy shit.

I guess that it is just a coincidence that worst crime riddled cities in the country are all run by Democrats.

Back