Crime Shooting at San Diego Synagogue

Mark Hunts FIST

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/poway-san-diego-synagogue-shooting

A man is in custody after a shooting at a synagogue near San Diego on Saturday left multiple people injured, according to authorities.

The San Diego Sheriff's Office said deputies were called to the Chabad of Poway northeast of the city shortly before 11:30 a.m. on Saturday to investigate reports of a man with a gun.

Not far from me. So far no reports of any dead

While I'm sure everyone has lots of thoughts and prayers, I am more interested in the increasing trend of global unrest.

Maybe it is just the media coverage that makes it seem this way, but from NZ, to Pittsburgh, to St. Patrick's Cathedral, to Sri Lanka, the ME burning for decades, and political unrest across the globe, it is hard not to see all of this as interconnected in some way.

While I'm sure everyone has lots of thoughts and prayers, I am more interested in the increasing trend of global unrest.

Maybe it is just the media coverage that makes it seem this way, but from NZ, to Pittsburgh, to St. Patrick's Cathedral, to Sri Lanka, the ME burning for decades, and political unrest across the globe, it is hard not to see all of this as interconnected in some way.

This incident smells more personal than random mass shooter for some reason.

I'm going to have to wait and see what race the shooter is before I can comment. Just kidding. I'm glad nobody was killed though. This kind of shit needs to stop.

This incident smells more personal than random mass shooter for some reason.

That maybe true, just as the St Patty's cathedral could have just been a crazy person, and NZ might have just been isolated radicalism, but it sure doesn't feel that way.

It feels like a fire that is spreading.

Will the news give this more airtime than the terror attacking last week in Cali?

Some dude plowed a truck into 8 people on purpose.

That maybe true, just as the St Patty's cathedral could have just been a crazy person, and NZ might have just been isolated radicalism, but it sure doesn't feel that way.

It feels like a fire that is spreading.

By personal u meant the guy knew who he was headed in there to shoot as opposed to violence targeted towards followers of a specific religion

Will the news give this more airtime than the terror attacking last week in Cali?

Some dude plowed a truck into 8 people on purpose.

Saw that headline.

What makes you think it was on purpose, and not someone with diabetes, or that is 80?

What about Chicago... Everyday?

Saw that headline.

What makes you think it was on purpose, and not someone with diabetes, or that is 80?

He is young and not white and they said it was “intentional”. The victims where white.

So it was glossed over pretty well.

But it’s still a terror attack.

I hope none of the victims dies and the shooter is dealt with to the full extent of the law.

By personal u meant the guy knew who he was headed in there to shoot as opposed to violence targeted towards followers of a specific religion

I get you, but even if it was personal, I'm not sure if that really removes it from this proverbial global fire.

Like I said, it may just be perception driven by media consumption, I fully concede that. However society in the world seems sick, and all of this violence and unrest seems like the symptoms of that sickness.

He is young and not white and they said it was “intentional”. The victims where white.

So it was glossed over pretty well.

But it’s still a terror attack.

I searched it. Here is what I found.

Man arrested in California ramming crash that injured 8 was Iraq war vet who suffered from PTSD: Mom

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnew...ming-crash-injured-iraq-war/story?id=62631230

Kind of feeds into my society is sick theory though.

It's not one issue. It is the cumulative effect of many things being broken.

How many examples of violence have we seen from soldiers with PTSD?

Everyday, we still pay the price of Bush's lie.

Update: At least one dead after shooting at synagogue in Poway on last day of Passover; multiple people shot and suspect in custody

I searched it. Here is what I found.

Man arrested in California ramming crash that injured 8 was Iraq war vet who suffered from PTSD: Mom

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/man-arrested-california-ramming-crash-injured-iraq-war/story?id=62631230

Kind of feeds into my society is sick theory though.

It's not one issue. It is the cumulative effect of many things being broken.

How many examples of violence have we seen from soldiers with PTSD?

Everyday, we still pay the price of Bush's lie.

Lol that article paints him as a victim. Good Lord

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.la...-collision-20190423-story.html?outputType=amp

Back