Crime Shooting at San Diego Synagogue

I searched it. Here is what I found.

Man arrested in California ramming crash that injured 8 was Iraq war vet who suffered from PTSD: Mom

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/man-arrested-california-ramming-crash-injured-iraq-war/story?id=62631230

Kind of feeds into my society is sick theory though.

It's not one issue. It is the cumulative effect of many things being broken.

How many examples of violence have we seen from soldiers with PTSD?

Everyday, we still pay the price of Bush's lie.

Sadly most former soldiers still hold enough discipline to "only" take their own lives, which isn't sexy enough for the media to report on, therefore 0 outrage.

100 vets could take their lives tomorrow and you wouldn't know

1 could shoot up a bunch of people and the focus would be on his race religion and the type of gun he used

Sadly most former soldiers still hold enough discipline to "only" take their own lives, which isn't sexy enough for the media to report on, therefore 0 outrage.

100 vets could take their lives tomorrow and you wouldn't know

1 could shoot up a bunch of people and the focus would be on his race religion and the type of gun he used

Its crazy. In the last month I have seen 5 stories of vets killing themselves in VA hospital parking lots, as a clear last act of protest against being abandoned by their country, because their care became cost prohibitive.

I only saw this, because google finds me stories based on my past searches. I certainly didn't see it in the Seattle Times, ABC news, or the Washington Post.

Will the news give this more airtime than the terror attacking last week in Cali?

Some dude plowed a truck into 8 people on purpose.

You talkin about this guy?

Sunnyvale police say Isaiah Joel Peoples, the Army veteran with Sacramento ties plowed through a group in a busy crosswalk Tuesday because he believed some of the people were Muslim.

“Based on our investigation, new evidence shows that the defendant intentionally targeted victims based on their race and his belief that they were of the Muslim faith,” Sunnyvale police Chief Pham Ngo said, according to San Francisco television station KPIX. .......

Honestly, ever sane person that went to war on a lie, and came back violently insane, is a victim.

Bush and Cheney should serve his time. He should go to a VA hospital, where he would likely shoot himself in the parking lot, because they aren't helping him.
Driving can also be a big trigger for people who’ve served in OEF/OIF. Mortar attacks, IEDs and car bombs made driving one of the most dangerous things you could do there.

You talkin about this guy?

That seems as misleading as saying he tried to kill them for being white.

Seems the real story is that he thought they were Muslims because he was having flashbacks from PTSD from a war zone.

While I'm sure everyone has lots of thoughts and prayers, I am more interested in the increasing trend of global unrest.

Maybe it is just the media coverage that makes it seem this way, but from NZ, to Pittsburgh, to St. Patrick's Cathedral, to Sri Lanka, the ME burning for decades, and political unrest across the globe, it is hard not to see all of this as interconnected in some way.

All glory to Miss Candace Owens. lol

Driving can also be a big trigger for people who’ve served in OEF/OIF. Mortar attacks, IEDs and car bombs made driving one of the most dangerous things you could do there.

I remember seeing the pay rates for the supply contract drivers, and was very interested in it. Then I heard the casualty rate, and lost that interest real quickly.

Fishing is a dangerous job?

Not compared to being a contract driver in Iraq in 2005.

19 year old suspect, armed with an assault weapon. 4 dead, 3 hospitalized. Anti-semitism suspected. Apprehended after a border patrol agent stopped his car after he fled.

All glory to Miss Candace Owens. lol

Is she mocking thoughts and prayers or something?

You shouldn't credit her with that, if so.

I member that stuff being mocked in the Charlie Hedbo attacks. People saying stuff like draw Mohamed instead of giving thoughts and prayers.

Clowning people for the stupid french flags everywhere.

19 year old suspect, armed with an assault weapon. 4 dead, 3 hospitalized. Anti-semitism suspected. Apprehended after a border patrol agent stopped his car after he fled.

I'm not saying it isn't anti-semitism, but how would they know that already?

If they actually have something to base that on, it will be a interesting wrinkle for this story.

I mean, he wore a swastika?

I'm just trying to imagine a scenario where they could know that already, and am struggling to find something reasonable.

If they actually have something to base that on, it will be a interesting wrinkle for this story.

I'm just trying to imagine a scenario where they could know that already, and am struggling to find something reasonable.

That’s just the info our dispatch is giving about it. Sounds like they already have his social media and an open letter he posted. Not sure where they got it from.

That’s just the info our dispatch is giving about it. Sounds like they already have his social media and an open letter he posted. Not sure where they got it from.

I see. So he could literally be suspected of anti-semitism, because he attacked a synagogue right?

That's kind of how cops operate isn't it

Maybe he said, "Those Jews had it coming," when he was arrested.

I see. So he could literally be suspected of anti-semitism, because he attacked a synagogue right?

That's kind of how cops operate isn't it?
There's that too. When someone attacks a place of worship, one can reasonably assume there is a likelihood of an element of attack on the religion itself.

There's that too. When someone attacks a place of worship, one can reasonably assume there is a likelihood of an element of attack on the religion itself.

Sure, and I would be fine with cops talking like that, or dispatch.

The media on the other hand......

Back