Crime Shooting at San Diego Synagogue

I see. So he could literally be suspected of anti-semitism, because he attacked a synagogue right?

That's kind of how cops operate isn't it

More to do with his social media and the open letter he posted I’d imagine.

More to do with his social media and the open letter he posted I’d imagine.

I see.

Any links?

Ignore us if you can't expand, because your just giving us stuff that went out to anyone with a police radio app. I know a bit about having to be careful with what you say, and having to be sure it was public in some way.

Border patrol agent was off duty and in synagogue when it started and returned fire as suspect fled.

Last edited:
Border patrol agent was off duty and in synagogue when it started and returned fire as suspect fled.

Wonder how many would have died if he wasn't there?

Guessing this story doesn't get the MSM coverage of Pittsburgh for this very reason.

Yeah, extremely fortunate.

I know I shouldn't make jokes, but I'm already in with the Mel Gibson post.

This is a nightmare headline for liberals in CA.

Guy with a gun, a border patrol agent, saves many lives in a mass shooting of the most persecuted minority group in history.

Throw a Maga hat on him, and folks in Alabama might hear the autistic screech.

Guy with a gun, a border patrol agent, saves many lives in a mass shooting of the most persecuted minority group in history.

Somehow, I’m sure they’ll be just fine glossing over all of that and just focusing on scary looking guns.

9D1AA40E-3D65-4B01-9B3D-FD7E6C01AEF2.jpeg

6 months to the day of the Pennsylvania shooting
Yeah, I just read that in the story you posted.
"The suspect's identity was not released, and authorities declined to discuss a possible motive for the shooting. During a Saturday afternoon news conference, investigators referenced social media posts and an open letter attributed to the suspect but did not elaborate on their contents."

No motive but there appears to be a motive... Hm.

God damn so many horrific mass shootings.

God damn so many horrific mass shootings.

Allot of them for sure. Not sure if we have really surpassed the rate of work place shootings we had in the late 90's though.

Lest we never forget, where the phrase going postal came from.

CNN headline said white man shoots up synagogue at about 10 am az time.

Back