Crime Shooting at San Diego Synagogue

Shooter called 911 and provided his name and wanted to take credit for the shooting. Provided his location on the freeway and waited for an officer to arrest him.

MSNBC must be pissed about what the shooter said about Trump. Called him a "Zionist, Jew-Loving, Anti-White Traitorous Cocksucker"

john-earnest-facebook.jpg

https://heavy.com/news/2019/04/john-earnest/

Will the news give this more airtime than the terror attacking last week in Cali?

Some dude plowed a truck into 8 people on purpose.
Depends on who was driving the truck...

No matter how violent or frequent the media hopes that the Right Wing terrorism gets, it will never take overtake the amount of people killed every year by the Left.

Yeah? Can you make a list of left wing political murders in America? Because it doesn't even compare to what the right does.

I know you're just a dumb troll, but Chicago isn't even among the top 5 cities for murders in the US. So get fucked.
b61bc429255aa1c310c9b5a88fd33175c19a038b449fb70d5d799cda27bc79cd.jpg

Suppose you might need some qualification to quell your fragile soul... It seems there's selective outrage when it comes to crimes and their dissemination. My point, though veiled and not spoon fed to the troglodytes was why not choose to talk about the constant violent crime in cities all around the US? Including the cities in the later half of the top ten...

Last edited:
This is why you want to avoid giving publicity to the mass murderers. Because these sorry sacks of shit basically just copy one another.

Shooter called 911 and provided his name and wanted to take credit for the shooting. Provided his location on the freeway and waited for an officer to arrest him.
Well yeah, its super trendy to hate jews right now. Imagine how many likes he's going to get on facebook.

I'm from the area so I've got a dog in this fight. Our general racism has faded since I was a kid and things continue to improve. I'm very disappointed to hear of this event. I'll be making a Yamaka to wear to college this week, along with white tee-shirts with a message in permanent marker saying I stand with the Jewish community.

So sad, what has happened.

Sadly most former soldiers still hold enough discipline to "only" take their own lives, which isn't sexy enough for the media to report on, therefore 0 outrage.

100 vets could take their lives tomorrow and you wouldn't know

1 could shoot up a bunch of people and the focus would be on his race religion and the type of gun he used

Sad but true.

19 year old suspect, armed with an assault weapon. 4 dead, 3 hospitalized. Anti-semitism suspected. Apprehended after a border patrol agent stopped his car after he fled.

It is being reported that he was an honor Student at Cal State University of San Marcos. Here is a link to the statement put out by the University:
https://news.csusm.edu/poway-shooting/

Back