Shoop SHOOPER OF THE YEAR VOTING THREAD! PUT UP FEB. 03, 2020

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2019. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I took almost all of the year off and don't deserve votes... But here's a few of mine from last year anyway.

PicsArt_04-15-01.09.56.jpg PicsArt_04-14-05.06.45.jpg PicsArt_11-12-07.35.13.jpg PicsArt_01-08-11.56.00.jpg PicsArt_02-07-03.07.01.jpg PicsArt_01-12-03.21.32.jpg PicsArt_02-25-03.14.45.jpg PicsArt_01-13-04.27.54.jpg PicsArt_03-10-09.21.04.jpg PicsArt_01-02-02.27.02.jpg

im sorry i cant vote everyone.

Voted Buff,Arqueto, and Sansom

Hard to pick just 3. So much win and lulz.

Once again a huge thank to the shoop godfather @bigwaverider.

Doing a thread like this requires a lot of hours, going back and forth with a bunch of shoopers who can’t follow instructions (yep, that’s us!) and eventually you get something like this, that is entertaining and a welcome change from the negativity.

Thanks again BWR!
<{1-7}>

Keep this thread bumped and vote vote vote!

The quality of these shoops are amazing. Y’all should be really proud of yourselves

To all that are new to the shoop scene, go take a look at Shoopville sub forum and look at some older threads. You will quickly see how exponentially the quality of shoops have increased over the years.

I may be the oldest shooper here, but I have not reached my full potential yet. Give me another 20 years and I’m coming for you slackers.

I’m the 53 year old Erik Silva of the shoop world.

My only lock picks are @MacGregor, because I know how much he puts in and how hard it is go do what he does on a phone... And monica @Dead Kennedy, who makes the most x-rated shit apart from me. He is my shoop twin.

@bigwaverider always wins because he is the don, and he's still my boy... And I totally let him down by not organising this thread... I should really vote for him, but I'll save my last for later... Too many deserving brothers.

Last edited:
Too much awesomeness in just one thread.
Help made my day better.
Thanks shoopers!

what the fuck how am i suppose to narrow this down to 3.
Great work everyone this year. You're all awesome. Even @Buff.

@HughPhug I hadn't payed attention to your portfolio. You actually have skills bud, what happened last contest?
<21>

Back