Shoop SHOOPER OF THE YEAR VOTING THREAD! PUT UP FEB. 03, 2020

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2019. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
2019 SHOOPER OF THE YEAR VOTING THREAD.
Vote for your favorite Shooper of the Year for 2019.
You are voting for the shooper and their contributions throughout the year.
Poll put up Feb. 3, 2020

• You get 3 votes total.
• You can change your votes.

• Voting will be open for 7 days.

Also we have our MS Paint Shoop Contest sign up here. Hurry up because spots are filling up.

We have posted three sample shoops from each shooper. Each shooper has created many great pieces throughout the year and we can't post them all. Each of the first 3 posts will contain one sample shoop from every shooper. Honorable mentions will be in the 4th post. Post something in the thread to keep it bumped even if it's just "Great job shoopers!"

Big thanks to @Myrddin Wild, @Arqueto, and @Buff for their hours and hours and hours of work and dedication on this thread and more throughout the year.

***********************************************************************************************
You get 3 votes total.
These are but a sample of the Shooper's work.
***CONTESTANT LIST***
***********************************************************************************************

01. @dije1
masvidal-diaz-babality-fina.gif

02. @BigTruck
4191OLb.jpg

03. @Myrddin Wild
EJB1Ff1.gif

04. @Iron Skin
ops3mL1.jpg

05. @Clippy
image.png

06. @Frank McEdgar
NlEH8EM.png

07. @Ottawaguy
Firefighters5.gif

08. @Sansnom
eNpePfV.gif

09. @Natural Order
cWOGyCn.jpg

10. @MacGregor
hDL0d30.gif

11. @jei
RE815q5.png

12. @Arqueto
58KY5Dv.gif

13. @in the liver
Pics-Art-12-30-10-33-09.jpg

14. @bigwaverider
dXsujsl.gif

15. @X Factor
F7-FA75-FD-BFC1-4-D42-9-A8-F-2-CD298-CCFB23.jpg

16. @Dead Kennedy
jykchzT.jpg

17. @The Clark
Rogen-Reem-Tape2.gif

18. @HughPhug
kpTmnze.png

19. @OG Thanos
UUE9Ivq.jpg

20. @Buff
1-Pics-Art-03-06-02-53-12.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
***Honorable mentions. ***

In Shooper of the Year 2016 there were 5 contestants. In 2017 there were 12. Now, I can easily pick 40, 50, or more Shoopers. Any one of these Shoopers below is deserving of being Shooper of Year. I am saddened to leave each and every one of them off the poll but it is limited to 20 Poll Choices along with 20 images per post. Heck, next year we may have to do a 2X round poll with 40 people. That's unheard of. Or Sherdog has to up my account to 40 Poll Choices and 40 images per post. Heck, make it 50. :D

I would also like to give our Non Shoop Celebrity, @One MMA Fan an honorable mention. Brother is always there to pump things up and make the threads better. Smart guy too. This is also a first of it's kind. Maybe we can get him shooping soon.

Guys I can't say enough about you. You are what makes Sherdog great. Each and every one of you has contributed greatly to the scene and are a vital part of it. I bow to you all.
1W5GIQm.gif
1W5GIQm.gif
1W5GIQm.gif
1W5GIQm.gif
1W5GIQm.gif

@Bjjpitbull8
@Black Paladin
@BlackPanther
@Credo
@Doughie99
@Draxton
@Empty Emp
@Espresso
@Fossor
@HoFF
@ib313
@Jackonfire
@Lawrence
@lostdog000
@Low Test With da Best
@Lukn4trbl
@mallen7272
@Medulla Omoplata
@MescalineDreams
@Mortal Wombat
@Mr.Maelstrom
@propain14
@qw3rty
@Summoning
@The 90's Rulez
@Tomas
@xDogá
@Zeroinnes

Last edited:
Completely selfish, self-promoting shoop bump

PicsArt_02-02-11.47.51.jpg

PicsArt_01-29-08.50.27.jpg

Yo vote for me im a piece of shit

Impossible to choose as usual, and great work as always!

Some of these had me rolling <Lmaoo>

Last edited:
I know who my favorites are and I’ll root for them until the end.

Let’s go!

<{JustBleed}>

Also I’d like to thank anyone and everyone who brought some joy to our bum lives via shoops. Keep ’em coming!

@Buff @Sansnom @bigwaverider

The three of you are incredible, just an absolute joyous moment when each of you post, truly making Sherdog a fun place, you have my vote and utmost respect.

Those of you that didn’t receive my vote still get my admiration and respect, may you always fight the good fight and remain the champions you are.

It's really tough because there are 4 I HAVE to vote for, so I have to dip into the Matrix and try and fix this contest

Anyone know any good Russian bots?

It's really tough because there are 4 I HAVE to vote for, so I have to dip into the Matrix and try and fix this contest

Anyone know any good Russian bots?

Im only voting for myself so you can have one of my other two votes

Im only voting for myself so you can have one of my other two votes
Shit I'm not expecting a single vote, in fact I'll be pissed if I get one

Nice to be mentioned but these fuckers better all vote for the true shoopers on here

Now if it was an MS Painter of the year, these pricks had better be voting for us

You in training yet dude?

man that's hard to pick just 3, so many good shoopers.

thanks for the laughs.

<RomeroSalute>

Shit I'm not expecting a single vote, in fact I'll be pissed if I get one

Nice to be mentioned but these fuckers better all vote for the true shoopers on here

Now if it was an MS Painter of the year, these pricks had better be voting for us

You in training yet dude?

Well ive been drinking but ive been slacking on my smoking...not how i usually do things but i pride myself in rising to the occassion no matter what. There will be no excuses*

*I'm working on my excuses

Actually its tough to know how to train. I have a few ideas as far as visual techniques i might wanna try but who knows what will happen in the event? Depending on what concept i settle on the visual stuff might not be appropriate:|

I kinda feel like all the shooping ive been doing should play into enhanced ms paint abilities. I wanna separate this off into its own paragraph -

Doing shoops is just touchbutt training for mspaint

Everyone else in this shooper of the year vote is basically my dork in the park with the ponytail

This is really hard.. only 3 votes the heck I need at least 10. From my own goof perspective how I see things:

This group are technical masters: @bigwaverider @Arqueto @MacGregor @The Clark @Myrddin Wild (that avengers shoops might be the best of 2019) @Natural Order oh and I guess @Sansnom (don't quote me on that).

Then I have my dark horses like: @Dead Kennedy @dije1 @X Factor @Ottawaguy @HughPhug @Clippy @Iron Skin @Draxton

I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do in 2020 especially this guys: @Arqueto @Dead Kennedy @The Clark @dije1 @X Factor I almost always vibe with their ideas and shoops they are in sync with my taste really well.

Back