Shoop SHOOPER OF THE YEAR VOTING THREAD! PUT UP FEB. 03, 2020

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2019. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted but I don't even feel good about it because so many of you deserved votes.

@HughPhug I hadn't payed attention to your portfolio. You actually have skills bud, what happened last contest?
<21>

What was the last contest? Was that the non gif one? I remember the Vaseline entry...

Oh Colby and Kumumumara, Mouth Wide Shut, yeah it was shit

Signed sealed and delivered
Just mailed in my vote

No big surprise here @bigwaverider gets it
From private chats we've had over the years where he's shown me some of his personal stuff, he's the guy who's work im most familiar with and impressed skill wise.

Not to mention i cant believe how helpful and patient the guy is in assisting me(and probably many other users here) in laying a few ideas down on paper.
Giving it to anyone else would have felt like a crime.

FrJEMFp.jpg

Many other guys in here are just as good and amazing as well

@Iron Skin
@Clippy
@Frank McEdgar
@Sansnom
@Arqueto
@HughPhug
@Buff

If you were not mentioned, doesnt mean that you dont deserve it or shouldnt be on the list, just that im not that familiar with your posts/work

But thanks to all shoopers. You are all part of making this forum what it is.

The only way I could vote was to not vote for the people who are gonna win, there are 4 and I just can't leave one of them out

So I voted for
aYe1NLm_460s.jpg

Also I'm not having anyone finishing with zero votes, fuck that shit

What was the last contest? Was that the non gif one? I remember the Vaseline entry...

Oh Colby and Kumumumara, Mouth Wide Shut, yeah it was shit

I thought it was the froots
but I don't even remember. I just like taking shots at peple.

I thought it was the froots
but I don't even remember. I just like taking shots at peple.
Oh shit yeah, I forgot about that

I found there was so much work went into that rather than any of the others, it was really frustrating for me

Especially when some no talent MF can rock up and take second place based on sympathy votes

@bigwaverider is the reason we're all here and is the man we have to beat every time, without his expertise everyone else wouldn't try so damned hard.

@Arqueto dude is awesome, all rounder, kind of annoying that he's now good at MS Paint as well, but I'm still gonna kick your arse next month or whenever it is.

@MacGregor just to reiterate what @Buff said, the talent is so obvious and we always expect big things from you, dude is a phenom

@Natural Order the new boy, rookie of the year that fucked up everyone, only gonna get better

@Buff Lee Murray up in this bitch, keeping it raw, keeping it real, OG MF'er

@Myrddin Wild hands down best gif of last year, I'm still blown away every time I see it

I didn't vote for any of you, fuck y'all

now I feel bad for not mentioning everyone else

I voted but I don't even feel good about it because so many of you deserved votes.
That’s where I was at too. You know a posters special when they’ve put together shoops you see al over the forum, and have died laughing at but you don’t even know them personally.

Back