Shoop SHOOPER OF THE YEAR VOTING THREAD! PUT UP FEB. 03, 2020

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2019. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, bro! I think this might be the 5th or 6th time that I land 3rd in a round or overall contest so i'm definitely proud of that. Of course, none of this would have been possible without your help. So big thanks to you for the continued support and for everything you do for the shooping community.

My goal this year is to improve teh shooping skills and learn After Effects. 2019 was a lazy year and I haven't really put any time or effort towards improving so I was shocked when I saw the results on the poll.

One must not remain stagnant for too long in a pool of talent that keeps getting bigger.

I forsee a huge shooping year for 2020. We're going to see some pretty amazing stuff from all shoopers.

Congrats again on your win.

Hahah I was gonna say some about you being the king of 3rd place. I know you have gotten it most every time. I don't have a lot of time cause of the contest and all but let me tell you that it is is a pleasure having you here. I could go on but I think that's "nuff said".

Oh and thank you too!

Hahah I was gonna say some about you being the king of 3rd place. I know you have gotten it most every time. I don't have a lot of time cause of the contest and all but let me tell you that it is is a pleasure having you here. I could go on but I think that's "nuff said".

Oh and thank you too!
tenor.gif

Thanks for the kind words. Means a lot. None of us would be here without you. You're the foundation and a house can't be built without a foundation.

Shooper of the Year
icon_cheers.png
Bigwaverider
icon_cheers.png

Congrats Brother!
ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif
Nobody does more for the scene or makes more shoops than @Brother Rider!
icon_cheers.png
It's a victory well deserved!
icon_cheers.png

Our very own gif master has barely eeked out a close win vs who could be considered the Rookie of the year, @Arqueto who picked up photoshop & took off like a true champion! Your volume & quality as well as exploding onto the gif scene has made you our very worthy Silver metalist!

Everyone is a winner though. Creating the art is in itself the real reward, & sharing it with what has become a very enjoyable shoop community of friends that keep the laughs rolling is the gift that keeps on giving!!!

Much Love to all teh SherShoopaz!!!

tenor.gif

What a great post! I totally agree.

As one of the oldest old timers here, I can say that at this point I basically come to sherbros for The Laugh You Lose thread, the shooping that happens after events, and these contests.

You guys make this place magic. I will try to contribute more, in my own way (i.e. terribly).

Crush @Arqueto and make him tap.

You've been ducking me in 2019 in 2020 you can't hide anymore. It's on!

.........plus I would never tapout. I wear Tapout t-shirts and watch MMA bro.

You've been ducking me in 2019 in 2020 you can't hide anymore. It's on!

.........plus I would never tapout. I wear Tapout t-shirts and watch MMA bro.
I was doing you a favor.

Remember ISL 7, the one you won?

Guess who wasn't there

<BC1>

You got lucky I tore my ACL.

I ain't ducking no one and will step up a weight class if I need to.

2020 is the year it's gonna go down.

More like your little finger was a balloon.

Still living that champ life bro:

K0FDhhk.gif
You can't sit on that title forever. I will take it from you on International fight week.

Defend or vacate ArqNuggets

Back