Shoop SHOOPER OF THE YEAR VOTING THREAD! PUT UP FEB. 03, 2020

YOU GET 3 VOTES. SHOOPER OF THE YEAR 2019. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s where I was at too. You know a posters special when they’ve put together shoops you see al over the forum, and have died laughing at but you don’t even know them personally.

aye a lot of these dudes are special, but i get what you're saying

aye a lot of these dudes are special, but i get what you're saying
Not even to mention the number of avs they put out for the community. The fact that we have so many shooped creative avs for our posters is amazing

41jlKWR.gif
Haha... that's awesome. You're bumping out BWR...lol.

Also spooky as fook. Has a Jason Vorhees feel to bucket head's mask... & we all know the shit's going to hit the fan if that mother fucker ever learnz how to drive. :cool:<Eek2.0>:cool:

Last edited:
This thread is giving me the Shoop bug back again.

2019 was a great year for shooping on Sherdog. I'm guessig 2020 will be even better.

You boys are gold.

@bigwaverider is the reason we're all here and is the man we have to beat every time, without his expertise everyone else wouldn't try so damned hard.

@Arqueto dude is awesome, all rounder, kind of annoying that he's now good at MS Paint as well, but I'm still gonna kick your arse next month or whenever it is.

@MacGregor just to reiterate what @Buff said, the talent is so obvious and we always expect big things from you, dude is a phenom

@Natural Order the new boy, rookie of the year that fucked up everyone, only gonna get better

@Buff Lee Murray up in this bitch, keeping it raw, keeping it real, OG MF'er

@Myrddin Wild hands down best gif of last year, I'm still blown away every time I see it

I didn't vote for any of you, fuck y'all

Lol some retard has voted for me, probably by accident

Bump

I was absolutely amazed with BWR Arqueto & Myrddin... These guys don't suck

claYKNS.jpg

I haven't voted for anyone yet, its like trying to choose between jessica penne and bec rawlings

Aaaaaaaand we've gone gay already.
JUST. LIKE. THAT.
<Goldie11>

<escalate99>

I've seen it though. @bigwaverider's packing a soup can. :eek:

All too often the groups of 10's that follow him home get spooked by his girth & so they just take a selfie with it & spit. :oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back