Crime Sheriff deputy executed in Houston

He murdered a law enforcement officer. In Texas that equals the death penalty.

Might as well edit that the killer was black and not dark skinned. Media is always quick to mention race no matter who is in the wrong.

*edit* only when white LEOs use deadly force against criminals that are of color.

The cop dying is not justified. Honestly who knows why he got shot. For the sake of argument let's say its somehow connected to the drug war. The action is not justified. But its an understandable reaction. Not a good one. But its like a 2+2=4 equation. Don't be mad at 4 because it is the end result. And 4 isn't morally right. It's just the end result of of something.

All it is the result of is anger, immorality, and laziness. If someone killed a police officer that got cleared on a "justifiable shoot" and they obviously disagreed at least that logic i could follow. But it would take actual time and patience and intelligence to track the actual guy down. So why not just kill someone else instead?

People can tell themselves whatever they want. Other people aren't soldiers in a war just because one person says so and can't be bothered to find the actual enemy. The math will never add up. It is simply an excuse to let loose the rage while rationalizing the immorality. That will never be justice. That will never be what should be considered a natural or inevitable result.

And even from a practical standpoint it is ludicrous. Right now you got probably less than 1% of the cops puling some evil shit like taking lives when lethal force wasn't needed and doing so without much concern. Who do you think will win that war if that number becomes 10% or 50% or 95%. And all sorts of people who wanted nothing to do with this bullshit will lose their lives.

All it is the result of is anger, immorality, and laziness. If someone killed a police officer that got cleared on a "justifiable shoot" and they obviously disagreed at least that logic i could follow. But it would take actual time and patience and intelligence to track the actual guy down. So why not just kill someone else instead?

People can tell themselves whatever they want. Other people aren't soldiers in a war just because one person says so and can't be bothered to find the actual enemy. The math will never add up. It is simply an excuse to let loose the rage while rationalizing the immorality. That will never be justice. That will never be what should be considered a natural or inevitable result.

And even from a practical standpoint it is ludicrous. Right now you got probably less than 1% of the cops puling some evil shit like taking lives when lethal force wasn't needed and doing so without much concern. Who do you think will win that war if that number becomes 10% or 50% or 95%. And all sorts of people who wanted nothing to do with this bullshit will lose their lives.

you don't understand, these people already think it's at 95%. this anti police attitude has been transformed into anti average citizen in some cases

It is 95%. Its their job to crack down on drugs. That alone is an evil act.

Might as well edit that the killer was black and not dark skinned. Media is always quick to mention race no matter who is in the wrong.

*edit* only when white LEOs use deadly force against criminals that are of color.

Are you serious?

The media's been mentioning the race of suspects for years, and always with black men. It's only recently that they've been doing the reverse.

The only group they never used to mention race on were white males who committed crimes.

The media and politicians seem to be quite tollerant of the BLM movement, as long as they target cops.

If they target a reporter, or congressman, or senator.... heads would roll.

But BLM knows this, so targeting cops is their boundary, an acceptable boundary.

You figure anyone who identifies with BLM all meet in the same church basement every week and makes plans?

And the media and politicians have been tolerant of it because they absolutely have a legitimate complaint that the public historically is way less likely to get involved or get involved with emphasis when a black youth dies compared to a white youth. That's just a fact

If you have it in your head that BLM is some sort of secret terrorist organization and not 99% of people who are trying to be social activists then I don't know what to say. I don't even know what would constitute someone being a member of BLM. You tell me, what makes someone a member because these imaginary wars are starting to become troublesome. At least with the extremists on both sides that actually think they are in one.

The Deputy Sheriff was armed.

It's an ugly sentiment but this has been an ugly conflict.

It's like hearing professionals talking about fetal donations; it's gonna rub everyone the wrong way to some extent.

It is unfortunate though that some people don't have the means or patience or control of their rage to do something constructive for change. This shooting literally was a pointless act.

"I simply preempted that bullshit, by calling it bullshit. White people are actually going to prison in large numbers. We live in a police state. I have friends and family locked away for decades for non violent shit, victimless crimes."

I know it. I bring up blacks more because its just clear as fucking day. Whole cities are literally war zones. Devasted by policy. But white people are for sure direct victims in large numbers.

And indirectly even more are damaged by not being able to smoke weed and experience the extreme joy of acid or mushrooms.

What do all the warzone cities have in common? It isn't an overabundance of cops, white people, Hispanics, or people not on the government dole.

It is 95%. Its their job to crack down on drugs. That alone is an evil act.

No it's not. Look at some of the peripheral effects of drugs. Violent crime, innocents caught in the cross-fire, prostitution, robbery, theft, loss of jobs, poor health and overdoses, homelessness, reckless driving and accidents, etc, etc.

You want to argue to decriminalize weed, be my guest. Hell, argue to decriminalize it all. But so long as it is illegal, something the cops have no say over, it poses an extremely serious threat to public safety and they have to act on it.

It isn't like a user just drives over a crack house, picks up his rock and goes home and smokes it in the privacy of his home then takes a nap and goes to work the next day. The war on drugs may be a joke but the drug wars certainly aren't. And that shit is claiming people by the truckloads. You want to know evil, go get addicted to heroin or meth or crack. You will know evil very well after that, believe me. Trying to keep people off it isn't evil.

What do all the warzone cities have in common? It isn't an overabundance of cops, white people, Hispanics, or people not on the government dole.

inanimate objects and external factors clearly

you don't understand, these people already think it's at 95%. this anti police attitude has been transformed into anti average citizen in some cases

I don't even know what to say because the solution sounds as bad as the problem because who decides? But part of me feels like the extremists on both sides need to be put down before they get the rest of us killed. Or someone we love. I am not actually advocating that but I'd be lying if part of me didn't feel that way.

No it's not. Look at some of the peripheral effects of drugs. Violent crime, innocents caught in the cross-fire, prostitution, robbery, theft, loss of jobs, poor health and overdoses, homelessness, reckless driving and accidents, etc, etc.

This is an effect of the drugs being illegal. Prostitution should also be made legal again, the civil war is over, no need to save the union troops from getting the clap any more Mr. Lincoln.

This is an effect of the drugs being illegal. Prostitution should also be made legal again, the civil war is over, no need to save the union troops from getting the clap any more Mr. Lincoln.

Listen I realize I embarrassed you pretty bad in the other thread but this is too serious a subject.

And i was talking about people who otherwise normally wouldn't prostitute themselves as part of that obviously. But in a thread about the horrors and violence that drug wars can bring to a community you figured that was the part to try to narrow your focus on to start a goofy argument? Come to think of it, I don't even remember telling you that you can dance again. You do so when told puppet! But we can continue this in another thread. I won't do it in here. Maybe you can use the time to figure out how to get laid without paying for it?

Back