1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Crime Sheriff deputy executed in Houston

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by TheFirstEMP, Aug 28, 2015.

1. JosephDredd Gold Belt

Very few people deserve to die like that. Unless this cop was super corrupt to the point he ruined lives or a rapist, he's not one of them. But I also hope we didn't lose one of the good cops today.

I feel bad for his family.

2. Blood Python Silver Belt

So white people are committing more crimes than black people right now and they've been hiding it?

What are you trying to say?

3. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Vive le Québec libre ! Yellow Card

Yeah Americans are messed up.

But I doubt it has anything to do with who is in Power.

Maybe you were too young but you should have seen the Bush years.

4. Blood Python Silver Belt

Well I'm just glad I live in Texas and that my wife and I are both concealed handgun licensed.

5. TSO Pink Belt

I was embarrassed for you. Like when William Hung was singing she bang and didn't realize people were watching because he was retarded, you're him.

I was just pointing out that prostitution is one more prohibition that shouldn't be around. It's not bad or evil or whatever you kids call things these days.
    Fixed that last part for you.

6. Blood Python Silver Belt

don't remember bush saying anything like "trayvon could have been my son" or whatever he said

7. skombolis Gold Belt

Part of it depends on where police focus their attention. Also white people with good lawyers can get good deals including ones that keep their records clean. So can anybody from any other race with money. Which is why crime is much more about poverty than skin color. Guarantee you play Trading Places from birth you would see primarily the same numbers.

Not that it matters as far as stopping crime. You gotta go where the crime is. Just saying don't lose sight that skin color is largely irrelevant. You don't see the same ratio with anyone black that is in middle or upper class.

8. skombolis Gold Belt

lol, a William Hung reference? Got an Erkel one in your back-pocket? Pipe down puppet. Like i said, I will let you dance elsewhere. This is my last reply to you in here. And yes, it's pretty evil to sell your body when you don't want to because someone is suffering that severe of addiction. Although probably the type of women you target. Anyway, again, we can do this where it is more appropriate.

9. Jack Handy jr Silver Belt

true I am pro concealed carry but in this instance and sadly far too many others this cop was obv armed and probably had years of tactical training but he may have been lax in his personal safety vigilance and this piece of shit crept up on him.

Guys in uniforms imo should always wear cover shirts and I wouldn't be pro take home marked units. that's just me . I consider my self extremely situationally aware and observant but tbh staying on yellow alert everytime you're out gets tiring.

that said these guys need partners. in Vietnam Guys would have to take a battle buddy with them to go relieve them selves. essentially watching the guys back. Same should be done for patrol officers i'd like to see some type of mandate where these guys have to have partners.

if one cop was filling up and he had a partner that was visually aware and observant from a body language and had the appearance of alertness this may not have happened. that said, reacting to someone's action is about one of the hardest thing a cop has to deal with.

10. KILL KILL Gold Belt

I know 3 people that died from heroin OD this summer alone. Drug dealers are peddlers of death.

11. Thunderflash500 Banned Banned

Ugh. Just stop.

Its tiring to even debate. The debate is over. You're wrong. You're just wrong.

12. Rod1 Titanium Belt

These peddlers injected heroin in their victims themselves? as for peddlers of death, how many deaths are caused by obesity, tobacco, alcohol and guns? yet these are perfectly legal.

If someone wants to inject themselves with heroin to death, then thats their fucking problem, why make it a larger problem by creating a massive criminal market for it?

13. Sunni and Shia I Got Sand Babe Platinum Member

Serious question, if you were witness to this shooting would you have drawn and fired at the shooter?

14. 7437 Banned Banned

Yeah, we should kill all the darkies

15. KILL KILL Gold Belt

No, you're just silly and naive.

16. CableandThanos Yellow Card Banned

Yep because the drug war forces people to do drugs. No one can resist the almight power of the drug war (except the millions of blacks who dont to drugs).

God damn drug war and his peer pressure, made me do da crack.

17. TheFirstEMP Overdone and dry! Platinum Member

Deputy leaves behind a wife and two children.

18. KILL KILL Gold Belt

You've obviously never met a heroin addict before. Dealers pray on their addiction. There comes a point where they're so far in, that they can't help themselves.

Obviously, it's the person's choice to inject, but it becomes almost impossible to help someone that is constantly enabled and inundated by dealers trying to make a quick buck. Legalization would only worsen the problem as the addict would have much easier access.

19. KILL KILL Gold Belt

That's so shitty.

20. CableandThanos Yellow Card Banned

You --''-get aids from fuckin a nasty skank, and want people to feel sorry for you.

Me'''''well you didnt have to fuck that nasty skank.

You--------Fuck off with that retarded logic?