Crime Sheriff deputy executed in Houston

Why was he killed? drug cartels?

Yup...most sane, normal, law abiding people would say rip, or prayers to the family....

Leave it to degenerate fucks to bring out the ugliness

Its like being mad an Indian attacks a baggage train with women and children. How could the savages do this? Meanwhile the military bashed in their kids heads with the end of their gun a week before.

Its just you know, understanding the situation instead of one particular instance.

Why was he killed? drug cartels?

It's open season on cops, thanks to the BLM movement, ignorant liberals who believe ridiculous narratives and this new age of thinking its cool to flout authority and make a police officers job as difficult as possible.

some of the coolest guys on this board are cops, dick move by a couple of you

Agreed.

Except it's incorrect to refer to their statements as 'dick moves.' It implies they're not dicks, but are doing what dicks would.

They're dicks.

It's open season on cops, thanks to the BLM movement, ignorant liberals who believe ridiculous narratives and this new age of thinking its cool to flout authority and make a police officers job as difficult as possible.

Well, yeah i guess it would be incredibly stupid and unprofitable for the cartels to start killing cops in America.

this administration is a disgrace

the social fabric has been flipped on its head

If white people were going to prison by the millions the drug war is over. But black lives don't matter.

You won't find a stronger supporter of equal rights, an end to the drug war and an extremely limited / entirely non existent government than myself. All lives matter.

I just think it is ridiculous how this will immediately be responded to. The left will say it is because people have access to guns. The right will say see, cops are justified in slaying people.

I simply preempted that bullshit, by calling it bullshit. White people are actually going to prison in large numbers. We live in a police state. I have friends and family locked away for decades for non violent shit, victimless crimes.

So on the one hand, I don't think that guy should have even been there wearing a uniform with a state issued firearm. On the other hand, I do believe in retribution for the taking of lives for non defensive purposes. The question I have then, is who is the victim here... is it the state or this man who was gunned down in cold blood?

If and when they catch this guy who did it, it won't the family of such and such versus name of assailant. It will be the People of Texas vs... but we all know that it is State v such and such.

The media and politicians seem to be quite tollerant of the BLM movement, as long as they target cops.

If they target a reporter, or congressman, or senator.... heads would roll.

But BLM knows this, so targeting cops is their boundary, an acceptable boundary.

Meh, ya start a war what do you expect? We won't be likely to hear how many thugs his "brothers in blue" headed out and leaded up later that night.

Well at least he shot and killed someone that was armed. Unlike what cops usually do.

"I simply preempted that bullshit, by calling it bullshit. White people are actually going to prison in large numbers. We live in a police state. I have friends and family locked away for decades for non violent shit, victimless crimes."

I know it. I bring up blacks more because its just clear as fucking day. Whole cities are literally war zones. Devasted by policy. But white people are for sure direct victims in large numbers.

And indirectly even more are damaged by not being able to smoke weed and experience the extreme joy of acid or mushrooms.

Some of the posts in here give a bird's eye view to how terrorist think. Well if some people in some group kill some innocent people, clearly killing other innocent people that had nothing to do with it is fitting payback.

The guy might have been one of the nicest human beings on the planet. Or does what kind of person someone is actually matter any more? Everyone is just guilty by association based on the worst acts of the 1%?

Seems a lot of Sherdoggers in this thread are praising him as a hero. He might've been located and police are headed his way. Hope tonight's his last night on earth.

Seems a lot of Sherdoggers in this thread are praising him as a hero. He might've been located and police are headed his way. Hope tonight's his last night on earth.

Welcome to new America...

It's okay to kill cops,

And don't ever dare say, "all lives matter"

Some of the posts in here give a bird's eye view to how terrorist think. Well if some people in some group kill some innocent people, clearly killing other innocent people that had nothing to do with it is fitting payback.

The guy might have been one of the nicest human beings on the planet. Or does what kind of person someone is actually matter any more? Everyone is just guilty by association based on the worst acts of the 1%?

The cop dying is not justified. Honestly who knows why he got shot. For the sake of argument let's say its somehow connected to the drug war. The action is not justified. But its an understandable reaction. Not a good one. But its like a 2+2=4 equation. Don't be mad at 4 because it is the end result. And 4 isn't morally right. It's just the end result of of something.

Back