Crime Sheriff deputy executed in Houston

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.khou.com/story/news/loca...eriffs-deputy-shot-nw-harris-county/71347894/

961432_800x450.jpg

Authorities say the deputy was at a gas station in northwest Houston Friday night when a black man approached him and opened fire. The deputy was hit multiple times.

Suspect walked up behind the deputy who was pumping gas into his cruiser and fired multiple rounds into his back. Stood over him and fired the last shot at his head.

Suspect on the loose in red Ford Ranger.

ETA:
CNjj-P1UsAUFHVc.jpg
CNjj-PkUsAAyFGL.jpg

Last edited:
R.I.P brother. Dead or Alive, I hope they get him.

Last edited:
This will obviously not help the relationship between the black community and the Police Department.

Well a cop died. For some reason this is worse then the countless black lives destroyed by the drug war.

If this went the other way around, it would be a Hashtag Black Lives Matter situation... but because it was the way it was, blame the gun, not the killer. Brace yourselves, liberals are coming.

This is also coming hours after BLM associates called for examples to be made of cops on social media

Just had to be fucking Texas didn't it? Shit is going to get insane

RIP to the police officer though. Unless I hear otherwise i assume any murder victim to be a decent person when they were just sitting in the car minding their own business.

some of the coolest guys on this board are cops, dick move by a couple of you

If this went the other way around, it would be a Hashtag Black Lives Matter situation... but because it was the way it was, blame the gun, not the killer. Brace yourselves, liberals are coming.

If white people were going to prison by the millions the drug war is over. But black lives don't matter.

But black lives don't matter.

they're making a strong case for that with this kind of shit

don't want to go to jail, get a real job its that fucking simple

I hope this isn't you

Last edited:
Well a cop died. For some reason this is worse then the countless black lives destroyed by the drug war.
Be more specific on "destroyed". People caught in the cross-fire, users, sellers, something else?

Innocent life lost of any color is equally tragic. But few things destabilize a country faster than cop or priest killings. Nobody wants to see race riots. Or any kind of riot.

they're making a strong case for that with this kind of shit

White people make a better case for not mattering when they run the country like retards. "Derrr pot is addictive and dangerous. Mushrooms will destroy this god damn fucking country!"

Fuck the police. They are soldiers in an evil war.

White people make a better case for not mattering when they run the country like retards. "Derrr pot is addictive and dangerous. Mushrooms will destroy this god damn fucking country!"

Until you're dialing 911 in an emergency situation.

Be more specific on "destroyed". People caught in the cross-fire, users, sellers, something else?

Innocent life lost of any color is equally tragic. But few things destabilize a country faster than cop or priest killings. Nobody wants to see race riots. Or any kind of riot.

There are more blacks in prison than there were slaves in pre civil war. Massive amounts get criminal records for fucking no reason. Massive amounts in prison. And every reason for is total bull shit.
"They didnt have to sell drugs". Just fuck off with this retarded logic.

"Sheriff’s officials believe the suspect is a dark-skinned male who’s about 5-feet 10-inches or 6-feet tall, 20-25 years old, wearing a white t-shirt and red shorts."

Well at least it was red shorts or that was going to be just about anybody. At least they got a make on truck too. Because the only way this gets worse is if people "matching the description" get shot that aren't the suspect. It is almost hard to believe it is 2015. In some ways it feels like we are close to putting race behind us. And it others it feels like we are a few incidents away from the Watts riots again. Fucked up times.

yeah maybe we'd be better off by moves like the guy in the white house opening the prison doors and letting the thugs out, thats a social experiment with a predictable outcome. unless you're as stupid as the guy that did it

answer my last post please

Back