Seriously...whose next for Volk ?

humdizzle

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
They won't do a Holloway trilogy this soon.
Ortega was destroyed.
Max will probably beat Yair (if Yair ever fights again)
Zombie / Kattar? Not a chance

#8 giga chikadze ? Looks promising... but he's all standup. We need to see a little more.

What does the ufc do with him right now ?

Probably Holloway. Gonna be funny when Holloway loses that one.

I need to see Muay Thai Max against Baldanovski, that's for sure.

Max and only Max, yeah i know Volk is 2:0 , but let’s not pretend that 2nd fight wasn’t controversial decision that could easily went both ways

I don't think volk agrees to a 3rd fight. Similar to the shev / nunes situation. He'll just say he beat him twice and is looking for new defenses.

AS one of the biggest Max fans on this sight since, before you knew what the internet was, please stop saying this
I learned about the internet when I was on Prodigy, a few years before we switched to AOL on our dial up.

Max won rounds 1,2, and 3. Volk won 4 and 5. Seemed like an easy fight to score.

If Rodriguez beats Holloway it’s him

Giga is probably a win away too
I think Giga Chikadze is the guy to beat Volk. The longer reach and ability to trade kick for kick and his kicks to the body are viscous. That will break Volk.

I think Giga Chikadze is the guy to beat Volk. The longer reach and ability to trade kick for kick and his kicks to the body are viscous. That will break Volk.
In what world are Giga's kicks viscous lad? Giga would get taken down and brutalized.

I learned about the internet when I was on Prodigy, a few years before we switched to AOL on our dial up.

Max won rounds 1,2, and 3. Volk won 4 and 5. Seemed like an easy fight to score.
He didn't win round 3, and it cost me money, but get a grip. He got out landed and out pressured.

It’s a good question. He needs to fight soon and it’s too early to do Holloway 3. If Volk wins, Max is ruined and if Max wins you’d then have to do a 4th fight between them, which with champions fighting once/year is absolutely ridiculous.

Back