Self-confessed feminist says women should take catcalling as a compliment

catcalling is basicly rape if you are being honest aobut it, jsut as damaging.

Lmao your a walking meme, guy. Go back to Reddit and learn some more lame comebacks.

I'm legitimately telling you to either stop raping or don't start. Whichever is fitting. You know which.

I'm legitimately telling you to either stop raping or don't start. Whichever is fitting. You know which.

Those are two different things. Make up your mind. You're outing yourself as a woman or in 'transition'.

When I bartender I would get groups of drunk women cat calling me. I liked it even when the chicks were chubbies. It's also how and what is said. A simple whistle is a compliment but "hey those lips are made for sucking" could be offensive.

Get back to the gym , fatty.
Off the night shift next week and looking forward to 3-4 hrs of BJJ a day again :)

They happiest days I had (aside from being an alcoholic in Mexico) were the ones I left work at at 2, got to the gym at 2:30 and went home at 11.

Off the night shift next week and looking forward to 3-4 hrs of BJJ a day again :)

They happiest days I had (aside from being an alcoholic in Mexico) were the ones I left work at at 2, got to the gym at 2:30 and went home at 11.
where you an alcoholic serial roller?

catcalling is basicly rape if you are being honest aobut it, jsut as damaging.

the fuck out my face with this bullshit. I think catcalling is stupid shit that should be stopped,but holy fuck relax.

The video of ten hours in New York?

The one during which she only got 2 minutes worth of "harassment" that amounted to people saying "good morning"?

This is new york, no one says good morning to people they dont know. She knows that,and they know that.

where you an alcoholic serial roller?
No idea what that means haha.

I woke up at 6:30-7am, headed to the buffet and had my pina coladas with a side of bacon and eggs. Then had another to go. When I was holding a empty cup I would grab another. Then lunch and later supper with the same pattern. This would continue til around 10ish, where I would sit down and have one of each drink on the menu in order, then stubble off to my room.

Occasionally we would go into town, buy an oversized sombero and go to senor frog's, have a couple yards then stop at the camera store to play with the lion cub and monkey before going back to the resort. Attempt to poke the tiny Godzillas around the area before drinking more.

Exactly what I've been saying all along. All women (Queen in your case) love to be dominated. All you've been talking about with me is rape. <3

or how stupid you are.

Meh, a compliment is a compliment personally.

Another reason to get in shape, I'm miss bitches straight on hitting on me, regardless of age or fitness.

Tell me how handsome I am damn it.

iu

You are so handsome, I just want to take you home and bury you in my vagina!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back