I think I have purchased my first pair of old man shoes...

Come on man. You have to represent for Sherdog

im-gonna-git-you-sucka-heels.gif
1715396424663.png

My thoughts;
Def old man looking
Plantar fasciitis sucks I’ve been dealing with it in my left foot on and off for some time now.

Youre a hip hop expert and you dont know about Im Gonna Get You Sucka?

rapper-snoop-dogg-shaking-my-head-reaction-1it7obetim459ta5.webp
Holy shit.

I haven't heard or thought of this movie in about 30 years.

"So, it's just you 57 cops against Kung-Fu Joe? Master of kung-fu, karate, jiu-jitsu, and all kinds of other shit you ain't never heard of!"

I remember my first pair of old man shoes, a killer pair of Ecco's. Probably one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned. Not cheap, but like anything else, you get what you pay for.

getting up in age I also started to use Dr shoes.
In my case I turned to dr martens.
Quite comfy for the office.

If you used "barefoot" shoes your feet would likely stop hurting after the acclimatization period & after your feet gain some strength to correct the problem previous shoes created. It feels like walking in your socks around the house, except you can go outside. People be jamming their feet in shoes that squeeze their toebox & unaturally deform their stance, and then be wondering why their feet hurt. Then they double-down and get shoes with even higher soles, jam even thicker "orthopedic" soles into their shoes. Y'all crazy. Check out vivobarefoot, they have shoes that look normal and if you pick a leather model the quality is very good.

Welcome to the club bro. Hike your pants up to your nipples and get cranky AF.

Been wearing New Balances forever. My younger sisters talk shit about my dad wearing sketchers. So I guess a skater shoe has transformed into an old man shoe now? I just recently bought a pair of these for $30 because they were cheap and comfortable...just like me. I'll get roasted at work by the all kids, but I'm beyond giving a shit as well and was always out of the loop when it came to fashion.

0799c8d6-8665-42dc-b87d-f90baec19def

Youre a hip hop expert and you dont know about Im Gonna Get You Sucka?

rapper-snoop-dogg-shaking-my-head-reaction-1it7obetim459ta5.webp
I'm Gonna Get You Sucka is a classic and one of my favorites growing up...This Chris Rock scene with Issac Hayes still cracks me up

If you used "barefoot" shoes your feet would likely stop hurting after the acclimatization period & after your feet gain some strength to correct the problem previous shoes created. It feels like walking in your socks around the house, except you can go outside. People be jamming their feet in shoes that squeeze their toebox & unaturally deform their stance, and then be wondering why their feet hurt. Then they double-down and get shoes with even higher soles, jam even thicker "orthopedic" soles into their shoes. Y'all crazy. Check out vivobarefoot, they have shoes that look normal and if you pick a leather model the quality is very good.
IDK man these things typically give a "should not be left alone with children" vibe.

On the other hand I realised recently that I have been walking my whole life with shoes that didn't give my toes enough room.

Back