Segal says he will work with Danie Cormier

If nothing else Segal has a good eye for talented fighters and the audacity to act like the little bit of advice he gives is integral part of that fighters success.

I love the fact that Jones denied him entrance into his locker room before the Rampage fight. Segal was so butthurt by that.

Jeez - how may chins does that guy have now? They're hard to count because there's so much jiggle.

Talk about desperately clinging to every form of relevance he can have. When he's asked about what he feels were the highlights of 2012 he names two fights from 2011.

Anderson vs Beltor was a completely different fight to 2011's Anderson vs Belfort you noobs.

You probably didn't hear about it in the 'mainstream' news but it was 2012s best fight.

Damn you people dont realize what a blessing Cormier is receiving here. Sensei Seagal will teach him how to mark his opponents for death. As a police officer in Louisiana, he knows he isnt above the law. I think Cormier should make an executive decision and invite Seagal into his camp.

seriously, get this guy in the hof right now

Yea, i'm sure Daniel is crying tears of joy.

Seegull is such an attention whore, it's beyond words.

What a slimy bastard....

Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones aren't stupid, they know this guy is a direct-to-dvd hasbeen still trying to hang onto relevance by "teaching" gifted fighter in their prime to win fights they otherwise would've won anyway, then take more credit than he deserves.
He's legit, 7th degree black belt in Aikido, no one is debating that. I dont see Gene Lebell claiming to be the sole reason that Ronda's success even though he has been there every step of the way.

The Diaz bro's, and Cesar comes to mind tho...

33338008.jpg

Hope Seagal won't also be Cormier's dietician. :eek:

The greatest thing that ever happened to MMA.
We welcome you oh great one.!

Same kidn of thread, same response

Seagal wasn't even a great actor, more publicity stunts by him to try and stay relevant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back