Segal says he will work with Danie Cormier

Fuuuuuck ME

Can we get the ban hammer for speaking ill of this fucking.....?

He is a cancer to the sport. What the fuck does he think he can teach anyone?

The front kick? The punch?

He'll claim he created the earth next.

Yet when greg jackson does the same you all praise him and give him all the credit

You're really comparing Greg Jackson to Steven Seagal? Jesus idiots on the internet these days..

I don't like him, but you can't seriously think that Lyoto and Silva are completely out of touch with the mainstream media. That they're giving him props (which they have done) for hanging out with them because he is so cool.

Lyoto is a Karate based MMA fighter and the man is 7th dan black belt .. it's not like he can't fight. I mean, it's not beyond the world of reality that he MIGHT have something to offer.

He might name drop, and be an egocentric terrible actor with a bit of a "the big I AM" complex... But he knows his way round f**king someone up.

That said. Cormier looks like he's doing just fine right now.

AND the interview wans't THAT painful ... Interviewer actually annoyed me more.

I'd pay full PPV price to see Rogan get in this wife-beater's face and make him shit his pants.

I'd pay double to see Bas do it.

lol he was in pacmans corner for his last fight, didn't do him much good

You're really comparing Greg Jackson to Steven Seagal? Jesus idiots on the internet these days..

Seagull is a legit martial artist, jackson made his shit martial art up to con people you are right comparing them is unfair to the sensei.

I would laugh if Cormier takes up this offer and his next two fights are KO Mir(front kick) and TKO Jones(aikido throw and punches).

What a joke, referring to fights that were older than 2012, saying Beltor.. And acting like noone knows Cormier yet and the sleeper talk. Everyone knows Cormier, those fights didnt happen in 2012, and its Vitor Belfort

I think Segal is mentally ill. Not trashing him, seriously.

So I liked that aspect of it, he's simply extending a hand and saying: Follow me. Learn from Steven.

If DC is wise? He'd listen.
Exactly! Sensei Seagal can lead you to the light if you just open your eyes.

Through him, Cormier can discover that extra spark that exists deep inside him to reach the top of Mount Fuji.

Vitor Beltor yes yes.... hmm he barely even remembered Anderson's name... his children as he usually calls him and Lyoto.

Man Seagall is such a clown.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back