Segal says he will work with Danie Cormier

I'm gonna laugh when DC finishes Mir with a patented Seagal move hahahah

Hopefully DC tells him to fuckoff, nicely. :p

I bet Seagal hopes DC beats Jones so he can get his payback on him because he turned him down.

What was your favorite highlights from 2012?

Segal: "For me, Machida knocking out Randy Couture and when Anderson knocked out Vitor".

Errr those fights were 2011 haha.

Woah with Master Seagal by his side Cormier will be unbeatable!

His favorite fights occured in 2011....what a moron...Segal is desperatly trying to create a myth about himself as this great martial arts master....

either he is mentally ill, or trolls so hard he trolls himself. I thought he was cool up until about 15 years ago.

can't wait to see him Ko Mir with a front kick

Mir is a smart man, he is probably already called van damme, cormier better duck when mir turns slightly to his left cause that wheel kick is coming, youll be coming to when you see that shit

cormier by crane kick, from now on, against anybody

I hate Steven Seagal with a vengeance.

Ok what if cormier lands a front kick KO after training with seagal. Will people admit seagal is a good teacher?

Wouldn't be surprised if DC didn't even know what he was talking about.

He wants to work with people who are already on top of the heap. What a shit.

Guys think Cormier got top 10 from aka? LOL. segal made dc.

Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones aren't stupid, they know this guy is a direct-to-dvd hasbeen still trying to hang onto relevance by "teaching" gifted fighter in their prime to win fights they otherwise would've won anyway, then take more credit than he deserves.
He's legit, 7th degree black belt in Aikido, no one is debating that. I dont see Gene Lebell claiming to be the sole reason that Ronda's success even though he has been there every step of the way.

Harsh words from a fucking nobody internet forum poster. If no one wanted him around, he'd be gone by now.

He can teach him how to slap fight and toss stuntmen around like nobody’s business...

Back