Segal says he will work with Danie Cormier

Still, his resume as a "consult" in MMA is a better career than his acting.

Why doesn't Sensei Steven go start a dojo and train a world class fighter straight from childhood? Then he might have done something worth talking about in MMA. Instead, he takes already world class martial artists out for dinner, shows them a move he did in Out for Justice, and takes credit for their success. What a fucking clown.

Loved the Gene LeBell reference, but Seagal didn't bite.
I miss the shooting glasses.
I enjoyed the bit when some girl walks past (you can hear her talking) and Seagal checks her out a few times in the middle of the interview.

Quick to disrepect a guy who has ko'd vitor, Randy etc with his tactics. Anderson, Machida are cool with him but sherdoggers aint? lol

Don't underestimate Segal. He taught Ronda that arm thingy she does.

What can he contribute to Daniel's game?

Those chops to the neck he showed anderson looked pretty vicious also he knows the deadly side of martial arts.

The craziest shit is if you watch anderson's pre 148 workout light sparring with Feijou AS actually uses those karate chop moves. The dude is getting bored and just finding new ways to destroy people with in his spare time between real training. Pretty soon AS will just fucking Kiai (aka shout loud) and his opponent will drop ko.

I loved Seagull as a kid but it is so hard to have any respect for him. the interviewer asked him his favorite highlights of 2012 and "sensei' answers with two fights that happened in early 2011.

I hope DC just straight up tells him to fuck off

Picking another fighter who's already that damn good right now, not surprised.

But seriously it's disrespectful to AKA who's put so much time and effort to developing DC.

Yet when greg jackson does the same you all praise him and give him all the credit

Wow awesome. What a special treat for Daniel.

I must ask: What the fuck is going on here?

Back