Secret UFO Program Funded Research on Wormholes and Extra Dimensions

The 'Black Operations' budget alone is highly classified. Congress does not even know what the money is for. Even the President of the United States does not have clearance for the program and what they do. He is considered a 'temporary' government official. Big opportunity for waste of taxpayer money, boob jobs for the girlfriend and the purchase of drugs. Who is going to know?

Yeah, 'Skunk Works' has been involved with highly classified projects in the past.

"A skunkworks project is a project developed by a small and loosely structured group of people who research and develop a project primarily for the sake of radical innovation. The term originated with Lockheed's WW II Skunk Works project."

Some of their fine products:
. North American X-15
. Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk
. Lockheed SR-71 'Blackbird'

usually extremely advanced military tech. Hell the F-117 was rumored to be doing missions in the mid 70s

usually extremely advanced military tech. Hell the F-117 was rumored to be doing missions in the mid 70s
You're a bit more into the entire classified aerospace stuff than i am
So you got any cool rumors/projects they might to be working on?

It's th beginning of an ultimate destiny. We may be the first in the universe. We may spread life that becomes different species throughout space. We may explore the cosmos. There isn't much more worthwhile. The chance to see life at any level on in a different planet, or witness celestial events.. It's the end game. We may, in the end, be the creators of the universe.. Or the next one.
Beautifuly put.

. Traversable Wormholes:

"...is a speculative structure linking disparate points in spacetime, and is based on a special solution of the Einstein field equations solved using a Jacobian matrix and determinant. A wormhole can be visualized as a tunnel with two ends, each at separate points in spacetime (i.e., different locations or different points of time). More precisely it is a transcendental bijection of the spacetime continuum, an asymptotic projection of the Calabi-Yau manifold manifesting itself in Anti-de Sitter space."

"Wormholes are consistent with the general theory of relativity, but whether wormholes actually exist remains to be seen."

"A wormhole could connect extremely long distances such as a billion light years or more, short distances such as a few meters, different universes, or different points in time."

. Negative Energy:

"...is a concept used in physics to explain the nature of certain fields, including the gravitational field and various quantum field effects."

"In more speculative theories, negative energy is involved in wormholes which may allow for time travel and warp drives for faster-than-light space travel."

. Element 115:

"Bob Lazar stated that the 'Sport Model' Flying Disc amplified the 'Strong Nuclear Force' of Element 115 (UnUnPentium) to generate the gravity field for 'Space-Time Compression'. Lazar also stated that the U.S. Government had 500 pounds of Element 115 in their possession. The raw Element 115 was given to the U.S. Government at S4 by the Reticulan EBEs in the form of discs. The scientists at S4 sent the Element 115 discs through Groom Lake to Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, to be milled for use in the Anti-Matter Reactor. The Los Alamos personnel were told it was a new form of armor. They simply followed orders, milled it in accordance with the following steps, and sent it back to Groom Lake."

The raw Element 115 was given to the U.S. Government at S4 by the Reticulan EBEs in the form of discs.

Uhhh, Reticulan EBEs?

I'm sure they investigated anything they could to get an advantage. But just because they wasted tax payer dollars on something doesn't mean there was anything to it.

The raw Element 115 was given to the U.S. Government at S4 by the Reticulan EBEs in the form of discs.

This was not part of the document that was released. Speculation. I don't believe the story myself, but the rumor has been flowing around for years. Element 115 is Moscovium, Mc115. This is not what Lazar was talking about.

You're a bit more into the entire classified aerospace stuff than i am
So you got any cool rumors/projects they might to be working on?

you want list? lol

If I could only travel at the speed of light. I would blast across the milky way in 100k years.

i already solved interstellar travel back in 2016. unfortunantly my method would kill humans instantly but hey. its a start

This would still be insanely useful. We could launch probes and robots to other star systems.

Can’t wait to post a vid of Ebony Maw on youtube when he finally arrives on earth and starts preaching our salvation.

You have no idea how right you are...

where’s Gordon Freeman when you need him?

I have no doubt that some in the government believe in and research extraterrestrial life.

I spoke with one of the founders of the UFO research project a couple years back. Very bright fellow with a PHD but I cannot remember in what subject. They are compiling abduction accounts and doing extensive interviews on people who have had such experiences.

Every one one of the founders believe that alien life is contacting human beings. I contacted them because I was interested in sharing my experience with both seeing a UFO back in 1992 and experiencing what they would classify as multiple abductions by extra terrestrials.

We spoke on the phone for an hour or so and he ended up telling me that they have discovered ways of summoning UFO's using certain rituals out in the desert!!

Pretty strange stuff.

Space technology has regressed significantly in the last 50 years and no manned mission has went beyond the van Allen belts since the Apollo missions in 1969-1972, can any of the alien believers and space enthusiasts explain the logic behind that?

It's interesting how many people think religion is dumb yet believe aliens exist for no reason other than "it must be true". There is no evidence that there is life outside of earth, unless I am missing something ?

this actually has some interesting stuff and a lot of hard evidence to back it. A few of them have been Declassified which he know about the
X-44 and RQ-170 Sentinel prior to them being announed.

He also has some paper about the more advanced B-2 stealth bomber.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/19318/uncovering-the-air-forces-most-mysterious-drone-squadron

Some very odd shadowy drone units which some weird patches. A few have some weird aircraft we've never seen before

Back