Secret UFO Program Funded Research on Wormholes and Extra Dimensions

Hmm

Quick Google search reveals the invisibility cloak research has been known for some time, and the others aren't very top secret either. All very recent stuff- led by guys who strangely own businesses pertaining to the same thing they were researching.

Would have expected some highly decorated physicists working at national labs running these research programs. Not sure what to make of it tbh

According to the New York Times, much of its budget went to the Nevada-based Bigelow Aerospace, a company belonging to Reid’s longtime friend and UFO hunter, Robert Bigelow—also a protagonist of the documentary Hunt for the Skinwalker about the billionaire entrepreneur’s famed extraterrestrial hotbed, Skinwalker Ranch.

Bigelow was reported by the New York Times in December, 2017 to have urged Senator Harry Reid to initiate what became the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program, a government study which reportedly operated from 2007 to 2012 tasked with the study of UFOs.[15][16] According to the New York Times, Bigelow said he was “absolutely convinced” that aliens exist and that U.F.O.s have visited Earth.[17]

Just another bigfoot hunter. With a side of crony politics.

If they have a quantum computer maybe they found a way to compress humans and send them through worm holes like in star trek.

Look, I hate to be this guy, but I was born this guy.

On Saturday, the New York Times ran a feature on the Pentagon’s UFO program, and everyone "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">got excited. A completely normal reaction to the news that there might be alien alloys in a building in Las Vegas.

And sure, I do think there are probably aliens out there, somewhere. Though if an advanced race of technologically superior aliens do exist, I hope they’re too busy enjoying their universal basic income and 5,000Gbps wifi speed to worry about flying around our cornfields at night. Unless we’re like some kind of backwater rest stop for the universe and they‘re just passing through for the McDonald’s. I would understand that.

But guys, this program is not about aliens. It’s not about aliens at all. This program is about this:

The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.

So, for those of you not familiar with how defense spending works, basically congress approves a gigantic loan bigger than any amount of money you could fathom, and then the individual congressmen take turns standing in the middle of one of those cash grab machines, trying to grab as much of it as they can for their districts and, also, their friends.

In this case, Harry Reid managed to grab $22 million for his friend Robert Bigelow. Now, for those of us who’ve ever paid for a Subway sandwich with quarters, that may sound like a lot. But I promise you, it isn’t. The budget that year was $600 billion. This program got 0.0036666666666666666% of the total budget that year. That’s how concerned your government is about aliens.

Now, at this point you might be screaming through tears, “But Anne, what about the billionaire friend of Harry Reid? Surely he made his billions with science and is now doing even more science on top of that!” And ho boy, do I wish that were even partly true.

Robert Bigelow is not a scientist, or an engineer. He’s a guy with a Business Administration degree from Arizona State University. Here’s how
"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">Forbesdescribes him:

It would be easy to write Robert Bigelow off as an eccentric. He gave $3.7 million to the University of Nevada Las Vegas to establish a “consciousness studies” program that taught classes about life after death. He gave an estimated $10 million to fund the now-defunct UFO-hunting National Institute for Discovery Science. In 1996 he bought a 480-acre Utah cattle ranch that some believe is the site of an interdimensional doorway used by alien shape-shifters and stationed watchers there.Bigelow’s success is evident otherwise. FORBES estimates his real estate empire is worth $700 million. Bigelow is entirely self-made and owns all his companies and properties outright, including the Budget Suites chain of residential hotels and more than 14,000 apartment and office units across the Southwest.

You guys, it is easy to write off Robert Bigelow as an eccentric because that is what he is. We have to stop acting like just because someone made a ton of money in real estate between 1970 and 2007 they were some kind of genius. If you were a person with the means to invest in real estate during those years, it’d be more shocking if you didn’t make money. Oh, but you want me to give him credit for being “self-made”?

Basically this amounts to a rube senator getting money for his retard friend on garden variety woo.

Classic conspiracy line of thinking. Just asking questions.
Cause the governments of the world has never kept secrets before and they just like to periodically pump money into these types things for no reason at all...

;)

Cause the governments of the world has never kept secrets before and they just like to periodically pump money into these types things for no reason at all...

;)

A classic conspirtard defense. Governments lie. The hive mind is funny. You all share a delusional mythos.

The guy behind this is a fuckin quack. Just admit you WANT to believe. You have an instinct to believe bullshit.

A classic conspirtard defense. Governments lie. The hive mind is funny. You all share a delusional mythos.

The guy behind this is a fuckin quack.
Is he a quack? Why would governments of the world be funding into these types of research on and off for decades if it's all just nothing? The universe is an infinite and strange place and I have no doubt there are many discoveries to be had.

Is he a quack? Why would governments of the world be funding into these types of research on and off for decades if it's all just nothing? The universe is an infinite and strange place and I have no doubt there are many discoveries to be had.

It is crony politics. Look how much was spent. Here is another layer of absurdity. Blink 182.

Harry Reid, the Defense Department, a hotel billionaire, and Blink-182’s lead singer are all tied together in a long and complex effort to investigate UFOs — a wide-ranging push that included a multi-million-dollar program out of the Pentagon.

That’s the big (and bizarre) takeaway from nearly simultaneous reports from the New York Times and Politico on Saturday detailing an under-the-radar initiative with a stranger-than-fiction cast of characters.

LOL

The officer who ran the initiative resigned in October, in part, because he felt the program’s efforts weren’t being taken seriously. He has since joined a company co-founded by Blink-182’s Tom DeLonge that seeks to explore the “outer edges of science” and technology.

LOL. I wonder why they weren't taken seriously.

Do you feel stupid yet? I doubt it. You are too immersed in it.

"Researching" doesn't necessarily mean producing anything useful.

50%+ of the outcomes are likely "yup, this is still crazy". Fun topics though.

I have no idea how to label this. "Economy"? What's the political angle, here?

The very beginning of the new Space Force. This is the research done to suggest the actual need.

{<BJPeen}

Londo Mollari is real.

serveimage

No, that is what aliens would do. They would crash all the time and hang over our cities just to troll us. I can't believe people believe this stupidity.

Number of cases of UFO sightings that turned out to hoaxes, stupidity, ect = countless
Number of UFO cases with a shred of physical evidence: zero

Now let's see how many tards disagree and argue with me.
Idek what the fuck you mean bro. Sarcasm fail

Edit..oh I get it ....well done?

i truely believe there are no aliens flying around our planet and that any instance of unusual behavior is probably us testing out advanced drone tech

if the sr 71 was made in the 50's or whatever then i feel like whatever they are testing now is quite ahead of anything we've seen commerically and i feel like most of the industry is going towards unmanned flight

No, that is what aliens would do. They would crash all the time and hang over our cities just to troll us. I can't believe people believe this stupidity.

Number of cases of UFO sightings that turned out to hoaxes, stupidity, ect = countless
Number of UFO cases with a shred of physical evidence: zero

Now let's see how many tards disagree and argue with me.

You are like an athiest that has faith he is right.

You maybe slightly more logical than the folks who have faith in flying spaghetti monster.

Your position is vastly inferior to any agnostics.

well since a lot of dumb dumbs are in here....

here the declassified file

Even if they did produce something how the fuck are we gonna know? Like yall need to think about it,there is a reason why these are classified programs. The chances they did produce something which we more then likely did, its gonna be so tired up in red tape we wouldn't know. Hell the CEO of skunk works even said good like getting these things out to the public domain, it would literally take an act of god.

Back