Secret UFO Program Funded Research on Wormholes and Extra Dimensions

It is crony politics. Look how much was spent. Here is another layer of absurdity. Blink 182.

Harry Reid, the Defense Department, a hotel billionaire, and Blink-182’s lead singer are all tied together in a long and complex effort to investigate UFOs — a wide-ranging push that included a multi-million-dollar program out of the Pentagon.

That’s the big (and bizarre) takeaway from nearly simultaneous reports from the New York Times and Politico on Saturday detailing an under-the-radar initiative with a stranger-than-fiction cast of characters.

LOL

The officer who ran the initiative resigned in October, in part, because he felt the program’s efforts weren’t being taken seriously. He has since joined a company co-founded by Blink-182’s Tom DeLonge that seeks to explore the “outer edges of science” and technology.

LOL. I wonder why they weren't taken seriously.

Do you feel stupid yet? I doubt it. You are too immersed in it.
Blink 182? Omg oh noes! That's proof everything is a lie! Lulz!

<{1-1}>

Looks like you're too emotionally invested in your opinion. I think you're probably better off going back to worshipping Cuckerberg and jerking off to pics of Steve Jobs corpse. Leave the intelligent conversation to the elites of Sherfront, cupcake ;)

I feel it's more of a misuse of government funds than a conspiracy.

You are like an athiest that has faith he is right.

You maybe slightly more logical than the folks who have faith in flying spaghetti monster.

Your position is vastly inferior to any agnostics.

You are a conspiracy nut and made a stupid thread. You're right I'm not agnostic on Bigfoot and Aliens. Bullshit story told so many times that many people want to believe is true. Same thing with ghosts. When will this shit go away? How many false cases does there have to be? How many hoaxes? How much stupidity?

Last edited:
Blink 182? Omg oh noes! That's proof everything is a lie! Lulz!

<{1-1}>

Looks like you're too emotionally invested in your opinion. I think you're probably better off going back to worshipping Cuckerberg and jerking off to pics of Steve Jobs corpse. Leave the intelligent conversation to the elites of Sherfront, cupcake ;)

They have been discredited. The guy behind this is an absolute quack. You can believe in all the magic you want.

I feel it's more of a misuse of government funds than a conspiracy.

Well the main guy behind the project is absolutely certain aliens exist, visited us, and the government is covering it up. It is a misuse of funds too.

well since a lot of dumb dumbs are in here....

here the declassified file

Even if they did produce something how the fuck are we gonna know? Like yall need to think about it,there is a reason why these are classified programs. The chances they did produce something which we more then likely did, its gonna be so tired up in red tape we wouldn't know. Hell the CEO of skunk works even said good like getting these things out to the public domain, it would literally take an act of god.

I understand and agree but all it would take is an actual threat. We've been bossed up since the 40s. If the US were threatened in any way that tech is coming the fuck out.

They have been discredited. The guy behind this is an absolute quack. You can believe in all the magic you want.
Investigating and doing research into the nature of the universe equates to magic now? Derp!

<{outtahere}>

well since a lot of dumb dumbs are in here....

here the declassified file

Even if they did produce something how the fuck are we gonna know? Like yall need to think about it,there is a reason why these are classified programs. The chances they did produce something which we more then likely did, its gonna be so tired up in red tape we wouldn't know. Hell the CEO of skunk works even said good like getting these things out to the public domain, it would literally take an act of god.

Can someone give me a summary of the secret document?

If this is what they are willing to release to the public I wonder what they still keep to themselves.

Honestly, I don't think there's really anything too crazy. Or if there is, it's very compartmentalized.

There's no way the president knows. Trump would have let something slip

Can someone give me a summary of the secret document?

. Traversable Wormholes:

"...is a speculative structure linking disparate points in spacetime, and is based on a special solution of the Einstein field equations solved using a Jacobian matrix and determinant. A wormhole can be visualized as a tunnel with two ends, each at separate points in spacetime (i.e., different locations or different points of time). More precisely it is a transcendental bijection of the spacetime continuum, an asymptotic projection of the Calabi-Yau manifold manifesting itself in Anti-de Sitter space."

"Wormholes are consistent with the general theory of relativity, but whether wormholes actually exist remains to be seen."

"A wormhole could connect extremely long distances such as a billion light years or more, short distances such as a few meters, different universes, or different points in time."

. Negative Energy:

"...is a concept used in physics to explain the nature of certain fields, including the gravitational field and various quantum field effects."

"In more speculative theories, negative energy is involved in wormholes which may allow for time travel and warp drives for faster-than-light space travel."

. Element 115:

"Bob Lazar stated that the 'Sport Model' Flying Disc amplified the 'Strong Nuclear Force' of Element 115 (UnUnPentium) to generate the gravity field for 'Space-Time Compression'. Lazar also stated that the U.S. Government had 500 pounds of Element 115 in their possession. The raw Element 115 was given to the U.S. Government at S4 by the Reticulan EBEs in the form of discs. The scientists at S4 sent the Element 115 discs through Groom Lake to Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, to be milled for use in the Anti-Matter Reactor. The Los Alamos personnel were told it was a new form of armor. They simply followed orders, milled it in accordance with the following steps, and sent it back to Groom Lake."

th

Soon...

The original was more true to real life, in the depiction of warp, and in other ways as well. This makes it look like exhaust trails.. The original looked like space was being warped and the ship appeared to be stretched out.

What a waste of time and resources
It's th beginning of an ultimate destiny. We may be the first in the universe. We may spread life that becomes different species throughout space. We may explore the cosmos. There isn't much more worthwhile. The chance to see life at any level on in a different planet, or witness celestial events.. It's the end game. We may, in the end, be the creators of the universe.. Or the next one.

in order to reach earth any extra terrestrials would have to have insane tech and AI and shit they wouldn’t be seen or fucking crash haha
Maybe that alien chose cup holders and a Bose stereo system over stealth and navigation?? Orrrr he let the wife drive while he got in a quick snooze?

So, for those of you not familiar with how defense spending works, basically congress approves a gigantic loan bigger than any amount of money you could fathom...

The 'Black Operations' budget alone is highly classified. Congress does not even know what the money is for. Even the President of the United States does not have clearance for the program and what they do. He is considered a 'temporary' government official. Big opportunity for waste of taxpayer money, boob jobs for the girlfriend and the purchase of drugs. Who is going to know?

Like yall need to think about it, there is a reason why these are classified programs. The chances they did produce something which we more then likely did, its gonna be so tired up in red tape we wouldn't know. Hell the CEO of skunk works even said good luck getting these things out to the public domain, it would literally take an act of god.

Yeah, 'Skunk Works' has been involved with highly classified projects in the past.

"A skunkworks project is a project developed by a small and loosely structured group of people who research and develop a project primarily for the sake of radical innovation. The term originated with Lockheed's WW II Skunk Works project."

Some of their fine products:
. North American X-15
. Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk
. Lockheed SR-71 'Blackbird'

Last edited:
The public will finally see the Alien/ETs database of semen samples they’ve taken throughout the decades.

I think a lot of this is just funding people to come up with cool nicknames for planes.

“The NIGHTHAWK”

“Add an F or an X and it’ll be even cooler, maybe some numbers too”

Back