Secret UFO Program Funded Research on Wormholes and Extra Dimensions

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Documents released by the Department of Defense reveal some of what its infamous Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was working on.
By Sarah Emerson
|
Jan 17 2019, 2:49pm
1547765300217-shutterstock_773678275.jpeg

Image: Shutterstock

• New York Times and theWashington Post.

On Wednesday, the Defense Intelligence Agency released a list of 38 research titlespursued by the program in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request by Steven Aftergood, director of the Federation of American Scientists’ Project on Government Secrecy.

The list provides one of the best looks at the Pentagon’s covert UFO operation or study of “anomalous aerospace threats.” According to Aftergood’s FOIA request, the document marked “For Official Use Only” was sent to Congress on January 2018.

Screenshot of the FOIA release.
    One such research topic, “Traversable Wormholes, Stargates, and Negative Energy,” was led by Eric W. Davis of EarthTech International Inc, which describes itself as a facility “exploring the forefront reaches of science and engineering,” with an interest in theories of spacetime, studies of the quantum vacuum, and the search for extraterrestrial intelligence.

Another project called “Invisibility Cloaking” was helmed by German scientist Ulf Leonhardt, a professor at the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel.

Yet another title, “Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and the Manipulation of Extra Dimensions,” was attributed to theoretical physicist Richard Obousy, director of the nonprofit Icarus Interstellar, which claims to be“researching technologies that will enable breakthroughs in interstellar travel.” Obousy was credited by Gizmodo in 2009 for creating “a scientifically accurate warpship design” that could hypothetically be propelled through space by manipulating dark energy.

• Leonhardt’s research pertains to theoretical quantum optics, and in 2006 his work on theoretically creating “an invisible ‘hole’ in space, inside which objects can be hidden” was cited byNature.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vi...ed-research-on-wormholes-and-extra-dimensions

Found this interesting. Thought this little Harry reid project would have just been information collecting, not theoretical physics......or is it theoretical?

Can’t wait to post a vid of Ebony Maw on youtube when he finally arrives on earth and starts preaching our salvation.

If this is what they are willing to release to the public I wonder what they still keep to themselves.

If this is what they are willing to release to the public I wonder what they still keep to themselves.
Absolutely. Funny how so many people literally lol at stuff like this but governments are funding research on it. Also the reason I don’t really believe in Roswell and ufo sighting is that in order to reach earth any extra terrestrials would have to have insane tech and AI and shit they wouldn’t be seen or fucking crash haha

Absolutely. Funny how so many people literally lol at stuff like this but governments are funding research on it. Also the reason I don’t really believe in Roswell and ufo sighting is that in order to reach earth any extra terrestrials would have to have insane tech and AI and shit they wouldn’t be seen or fucking crash haha

The UFO that crashed at Roswell was being flown by the female of the species;)

Can’t wait to post a vid of Ebony Maw on youtube when he finally arrives on earth and starts preaching our salvation.

I'd work for the black order, fuck humans. We can't even admit truths that we don't like.

Hell yeah. Wonder what kind of tech they're using from Roswell.

Documents released by the Department of Defense reveal some of what its infamous Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was working on.
By Sarah Emerson
|
Jan 17 2019, 2:49pm
1547765300217-shutterstock_773678275.jpeg

Image: Shutterstock

• New York Times and theWashington Post.

On Wednesday, the Defense Intelligence Agency released a list of 38 research titlespursued by the program in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request by Steven Aftergood, director of the Federation of American Scientists’ Project on Government Secrecy.

The list provides one of the best looks at the Pentagon’s covert UFO operation or study of “anomalous aerospace threats.” According to Aftergood’s FOIA request, the document marked “For Official Use Only” was sent to Congress on January 2018.

Screenshot of the FOIA release.
    One such research topic, “Traversable Wormholes, Stargates, and Negative Energy,” was led by Eric W. Davis of EarthTech International Inc, which describes itself as a facility “exploring the forefront reaches of science and engineering,” with an interest in theories of spacetime, studies of the quantum vacuum, and the search for extraterrestrial intelligence.

Another project called “Invisibility Cloaking” was helmed by German scientist Ulf Leonhardt, a professor at the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel.

Yet another title, “Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and the Manipulation of Extra Dimensions,” was attributed to theoretical physicist Richard Obousy, director of the nonprofit Icarus Interstellar, which claims to be“researching technologies that will enable breakthroughs in interstellar travel.” Obousy was credited by Gizmodo in 2009 for creating “a scientifically accurate warpship design” that could hypothetically be propelled through space by manipulating dark energy.

• Leonhardt’s research pertains to theoretical quantum optics, and in 2006 his work on theoretically creating “an invisible ‘hole’ in space, inside which objects can be hidden” was cited byNature.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vi...ed-research-on-wormholes-and-extra-dimensions

Found this interesting. Thought this little Harry reid project would have just been information collecting, not theoretical physics......or is it theoretical?
i already solved interstellar travel back in 2016. unfortunantly my method would kill humans instantly but hey. its a start

I have no idea how to label this. "Economy"? What's the political angle, here?

No, that is what aliens would do. They would crash all the time and hang over our cities just to troll us. I can't believe people believe this stupidity.

Number of cases of UFO sightings that turned out to hoaxes, stupidity, ect = countless
Number of UFO cases with a shred of physical evidence: zero

Now let's see how many tards disagree and argue with me.

I have no idea how to label this. "Economy"? What's the political angle, here?
is there a conspiracy theory tag? it's already talking up government coverups and aliens

or maybe just the dump

Hmm

Quick Google search reveals the invisibility cloak research has been known for some time, and the others aren't very top secret either. All very recent stuff- led by guys who strangely own businesses pertaining to the same thing they were researching.

Would have expected some highly decorated physicists working at national labs running these research programs. Not sure what to make of it tbh

Back