Seattle man starts using female bathroom says "the law has changed and I have a right to be here

As a pretty extreme lefty, even I can see the problems multi gender restrooms create because of assholes like this.

And lines should be drawn. Those lines, however, should not humiliate trans people and make them use a restroom of the wrong gender.

We need to come up with an equitable solution to protect everyone's rights.

It gets absurd really quickly if you try to cater to every variation of human desire. There are people over 7 feet tall. Should buildings be redesigned to accommodate them? I imagine they don't feel included much of the time.

Fixed for you

A person doesn't have to be a she or a he. You are an ignorant sexist. If a person the moment before they decide they want to use the woman's bathroom decides they are a woman, them they are a woman for that time. Of they leave the woman's room and decide to be a man, that's ok.

It seems like going forward (in Philly at least) new public spaces like restaurants and bars are just going with multiple unisex bathrooms as opposed to having a gender based bathrooms.

But at the end of the day if our human rights concerns are bathroom choice I think we're in an alight situation
Props to Philly... And Very true, it's first world problems. But as someone who knows and cares very much for four people that identify as trans, including two family members, I'm invested in their fight and I want the best for them because they deserve it. I believe fully that if someone is trans they should be absolutely able to use the correct bathroom.

High Schools had to allow students to use whichever locker rooms they want for a while now.

Feds Order High School To Allow Boys Who Dress As Girls To Use Girls’ Shower, Locker Room

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/03/f...ess-as-girls-to-use-girls-shower-locker-room/
We might have had a thread on this boy one time. He's actually on a girls team. But they don't say what sport he plays. Someone from the Chicago area might know. I can't imagine a high school boy playing on a girls team and using the girls locker room. The parents of the girls can't be too happy.

It gets absurd really quickly if you try to cater to every variation of human desire. There are people over 7 feet tall. Should buildings be redesigned to accommodate them? I imagine they don't feel included much of the time.
I hear what you're saying, but I reject this false equivalency... It's common sense. If were able to protect people's rights, we should.

I hear what you're saying, but I reject this false equivalency... It's common sense. If were able to protect people's rights, we should.

Protect who's rights? The extremely small percentage of trannys or the vast majority of the population.

A person doesn't have to be a she or a he. You are an ignorant sexist. If a person the moment before they decide they want to use the woman's bathroom decides they are a woman, them they are a woman for that time. Of they leave the woman's room and decide to be a man, that's ok.

It's true I am assuming while in the bathroom ze identified as a she which could be incorrect, and it's also true that the identity can change as soon as ze leaves the bathroom (possibly with a woody)

It's possible that ze walked in to the ladies bathroom as genderqueer, or some other variation of gender identity

Protect who's rights? The extremely small percentage of trannys or the vast majority of the population.
I'm sorry; I wasn't aware rights existed solely on the basis of how many people are in a demographic.

There are always pros and cons with these things, and unintended consequence. It's a cost benefit analysis.

If a bathroom is single-stall I don't see the need for a gender distinction.

If I were trans I'd just use whatever bathroom I want. What are they gonna do, check my junk? With a lot of transsexuals, you can't even tell. If somehow I got in trouble for it, I'm sure it would end fine, trans are pretty much a protected class at this point.

Lefty living is really fucking complicated. This is going to take a couple hundred years and a few quadrillion dollars to figure out. So many details, but the end game is getting into people's brains like some sci-fi movie or something. Because you can't know what's in this guy's brain, but you allow people to choose a shitter based upon what's in their brain. If that isn't complicated enough, people can just make shit up to have fun with it. What are you going to do about it, speculate brain waves?

How bout sex based bathrooms. Penis here, vagina there. Too simple, I know.

We might have had a thread on this boy one time. He's actually on a girls team. But they don't say what sport he plays. Someone from the Chicago area might know. I can't imagine a high school boy playing on a girls team and using the girls locker room. The parents of the girls can't be too happy.
I can imagine when I was high school boy wanting to use the girls locker room.

This city is nutty as squirrel shite. Wish i could say I didn't see this coming.

Last edited:
I'm sorry; I wasn't aware rights existed solely on the basis of how many people are in a demographic.

You need to take a step back dude, you're way too emotionally invested in this issue and it is clouding your judgement.

Why have rules and laws if people can just do whatever they want because they "identify" as something.

Awesome. I live just a few blocks from that pool. There are a lot of homeless that use those locker rooms for showers. There is a tranny that goes into the women's locker room at my Ymca also. He's obviously pre-op or whatever. This shit is hilarious. Seattle is very non-confrontational, so I'm surprised they even said something.

pdl7a.jpg

Walked into a bathroom at a government building a few weeks ago. So a woman's feet in the stall. Immediately ran out to ensure I went into the correct bathroom. Turns out it was unisex. Weird thing was, there was no divider for the urinals, so as soon as someone walks in the door, there would be a row of dicks. So awkward.

Back