Seattle man starts using female bathroom says "the law has changed and I have a right to be here

PolishHeadlock

Putin Belt
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.krem.com/news/local/northwest/man-in-womens-locker-room-cites-gender-rule/45412534

It was a busy time at Evans Pool around 5:30pm Monday February 8. The pool was open for lap swim. According to Seattle Parks and Recreation, a man wearing board shorts entered the women's locker room and took off his shirt. Women alerted staff, who told the man to leave, but he said "the law has changed and I have a right to be here."

"Really bizarre," MaryAnne Sato said. "I can't imagine why they would want to do that anyway!"

Sato uses the locker room a few times a week, but she says this is a first for her. It's also a first for Seattle Parks and Recreation. Employees report that the man made no verbal or physical attempt to identify as a woman, yet he still cited a new rule that allows bathroom choice based on gender identification.

And this is why we can't have nice things.

Lol the real life Eric Cartman.

If he identifies that way he has every right. Thank you feminism!

Thankfully I haven't heard of anything like that happening around here . . . if my under age daughters had to deal with it I might "feel" like I would need to do something to change how this guy feels.

inb4 we find out this is a conservative just making a point.

Sorry guys... I had to go.

And lol PHL, I saw this on the local news this morning was was wondering if anyone would post it.

Looks like he's trying to prove a point. Good for him.

I was wondering why I hadn't seen Rip in awhile.
I can spot the closet cases a mile away here... I don't think Rip is one at all. That's just a man that has a genuine distaste for/doesn't understand the LGBT Community.

I can spot the closet cases a mile away here... I don't think Rip is one at all. That's just a man that has a genuine distaste for/doesn't understand the LGBT Community.

I didn't mean in the sense of him being an actual creeper. More along the lines of doing something silly like this to bolster his side of the debate. "See, I told you this would happen!" sort of thing.

As a pretty extreme lefty, even I can see the problems multi gender restrooms create because of assholes like this.

And lines should be drawn. Those lines, however, should not humiliate trans people and make them use a restroom of the wrong gender.

We need to come up with an equitable solution to protect everyone's rights.

Him announcing that he had a right to be there brings all the lols.
I laughed too, Bud. Especially because of course this would happen in Seattle. Like, if you asked me to guess the city... Out of every city in the US, I would have guessed Seattle. lol.

I accidentally dropped a duece in the womens bathroom in an international airport like a month ago. Was reading an email on my phone and just walked right in to the wrong entrance without noticing. Heard female voices while in mid-duece and noticed the foot in a sandal the next stall over had painted toe nails and the panic set in. Tried to time my exit so no one would notice but alas. a.w.k.w.a.r.d.

As a pretty extreme lefty, even I can see the problems multi gender restrooms create because of assholes like this.

And lines should be drawn. Those lines, however, should not humiliate trans people and make them use a restroom of the wrong gender.

We need to come up with an equitable solution to protect everyone's rights.

It seems like going forward (in Philly at least) new public spaces like restaurants and bars are just going with multiple unisex bathrooms as opposed to having a gender based bathrooms.

But at the end of the day if our human rights concerns are bathroom choice I think we're in an alight situation

Back