Seattle man starts using female bathroom says "the law has changed and I have a right to be here

Props to Philly... And Very true, it's first world problems. But as someone who knows and cares very much for four people that identify as trans, including two family members, I'm invested in their fight and I want the best for them because they deserve it. I believe fully that if someone is trans they should be absolutely able to use the correct bathroom.

Wait so you have a gay brother and two tranny family members?

Walked into a bathroom at a government building a few weeks ago. So a woman's feet in the stall. Immediately ran out to ensure I went into the correct bathroom. Turns out it was unisex. Weird thing was, there was no divider for the urinals, so as soon as someone walks in the door, there would be a row of dicks. So awkward.

I LOL'ed.

Wait so you have a gay brother and two tranny family members?

No his gay brother just identifies as two separate transsexuals. He needs three separate bathroom's at his place of employment to ensure he can identify with all three of his split personalities.

I'd like to think that he is doing it to make a point and possibly make people see reason about this gender identity bathroom bullshit before something bad comes of it, not because he is a creep. If that is the case, I applaud him. If he is a creep, I can't say that I'm surprised.

I accidentally dropped a duece in the womens bathroom in an international airport like a month ago. Was reading an email on my phone and just walked right in to the wrong entrance without noticing. Heard female voices while in mid-duece and noticed the foot in a sandal the next stall over had painted toe nails and the panic set in. Tried to time my exit so no one would notice but alas. a.w.k.w.a.r.d.

Could have been worse.

Poke fun all you want, transgenders are real and as a society we've decided we're going to accommodate them. Yes they are a fraction of the population but so are the disabled, and we.don't just say fuck it there aren't enough of you for us to care.

Sure there are ways to abuse this, but there are ways to abuse anything. They will adapt methods of figuring out who's lying, or alternatively you will start to see a lot more unisex bathrooms.

Gun problems now this when will it ever end...................................

For the gender issue this is analogous to what the Flying Spaghetti Monster is for theism. Well done, sir! Er, madam!

No his gay brother just identifies as two separate transsexuals. He needs three separate bathroom's at his place of employment to ensure he can identify with all three of his split personalities.
You sure you want to go there with me, Bud?

Poke fun all you want, transgenders are real and as a society we've decided we're going to accommodate them. Yes they are a fraction of the population but so are the disabled, and we.don't just say fuck it there aren't enough of you for us to care.

Sure there are ways to abuse this, but there are ways to abuse anything. They will adapt methods of figuring out who's lying, or alternatively you will start to see a lot more unisex bathrooms.

So trannies and handicapped people are the same in your eyes, that's very offensive.

Maybe we can give them their own parking stalls too, in your utopian future.

As a pretty extreme lefty, even I can see the problems multi gender restrooms create because of assholes like this.

And lines should be drawn. Those lines, however, should not humiliate trans people and make them use a restroom of the wrong gender.

We need to come up with an equitable solution to protect everyone's rights.

you can't.

either you make restroom that suitable for all gender ( which is going to cost more and make everyone life difficult )

or you just say, if you born a male you go to male restroom.

there is no other way around this, if there is i can't think of any, im sure you can't either.

I can spot the closet cases a mile away here... I don't think Rip is one at all. That's just a man that has a genuine distaste for/doesn't understand the LGBT Community.
What's there to understand? That they don't understand themselves?

Have a third restroom and list it as "gender neutral".

Bam

I lold at dropping a deuce in the female bathroom, and row of dicks.

Of course it's in Seattle.

Try that in Texas or Florida. See how it works out for you bro.

Poke fun all you want, transgenders are real
They're about as real as breast implants. Yes they exist, because they are something that has been artificially made.

Of course it's in Seattle.

Try that in Texas or Florida. See how it works out for you bro.

8x163.jpg

ridiculous-us-laws-6.jpg

They're about as real as breast implants. Yes they exist, because they are something that has been artificially made.

No offense but this is pure ignorance. People seem to have this idea that transgenders were simply fabricated by the modern liberal media.

If you look into it, research has been done in it for decades, and people have identified as trans since long before there was a label or popular support for it.

They were simple hazed literally to death the way gays used to be. People have this idea that anything and everything that makes them uncomfortable is some new creation of the media.

Post mortem research has shown transgenders do have the brain chemistry and physiology of the gender they identify as.

Nature isn't as fixed and neat as people would like. If it was hermaphrodites, gays, and transgenders wouldn't exist.

Back