Seattle man starts using female bathroom says "the law has changed and I have a right to be here

uh huh. you don't agree with it. that's why you are sitting here arguing this whole time. because you don't disagree with me or anything.

and if the legislature says it's unlawful to make a tranny feel discomfort by calling him a he when he indeed has a penis, but it is completely lawful for a tranny to make little girls feel discomfort because they are now allowed to have their dicks out infront of them then the legislature is fucked up. and thats the fucking problem with these SJWs pieces of shit. because they don't just propose something and let the people decide. they propose something, and if the decision doesn't go in their favor they through a fit about how the officials are racist, or sexist, or homophobic, or transphobic, etc... they blackmail people into getting what they want.

"agree with my special interest group or i'll start a campaign against you and apply pressure for you to lose your job." and it happens far to often. and i think guys like you know that is going to happen so you sit smugly and say "lets just wait until it goes to supreme court" as if that means anything to what is right or wrong. we both know well and good that when it does go to a vote the tranny community an the rest of the SJWs will already be prepared for blackmail because they know their proposal can't stand on it's own.

Dammit dude try reading what people write, idk. I've consistently said

1. I support transgenders

2. I don't agree with surgery or giving hormones to children.

3. I don't know that allowing anyone in any bathroom is the right way to go. Society is going to have to collectively sort this out, most likely in court.

4. I don't think allowing trans people in the bathroom will lead to more rapes or molestation. Those kinds of people don't give a shit about societies rules and laws.

Last edited:
Dammit dude try reading what people right, idk. I've consistently said

1. I support transgenders

2. I don't agree with surgery or giving hormones to children.

3. I don't know that allowing anyone in any bathroom is the right way to go. Society is going to have to collectively sort this out, most likely in court.

4. I don't think allowing trans people in the bathroom will lead to more rapes or molestation. Those kinds of people don't give a shit about societies rules and laws.

so sorry, usually when people like a post i tend to think they agree with the content of said post.

like you liking this post

Props to Philly... And Very true, it's first world problems. But as someone who knows and cares very much for four people that identify as trans, including two family members, I'm invested in their fight and I want the best for them because they deserve it. I believe fully that if someone is trans they should be absolutely able to use the correct bathroom.
i guess i was out of line thinking you agreed with the last line of it. shame on me. maybe you were just liked the formatting of the post but actually disagreed with him or something.

90% of the effort of arguing on sherdog is about trying to actually pin someone down to their actual opinion, all anyone fucking does is weasel around and change the goal posts so you don't even know what the person even thinks

so sorry, usually when people like a post i tend to think they agree with the content of said post.

like you liking this post

i guess i was out of line thinking you agreed with the last line of it. shame on me. maybe you were just liked the formatting of the post but actually disagreed with him or something.

90% of the effort of arguing on sherdog is about trying to actually pin someone down to their actual opinion, all anyone fucking does is weasel around and change the goal posts so you don't even know what the person even thinks
Well I liked it because I support him supporting his loved ones. I'm on the fence about the whole bathroom issue, and I've said so multiple times in multiple threads. I know what you mean about the weaselly nature of sherdog, but I really don't ever try to hide my opinion on anything. If you ever want to know what I think about something you can just ask me, and I will give you a straight answer.

Men should start pissing all over the seats in girls rooms just to troll the shit outta them.

"Oh sorry ladies I stand up while pissing but I feel like an 8 year old girl with bad aim"

Walks away laughing with toilet paper stuck to their shoes.

These types of videos always leave me feeling a little bit sad that I'm not very smart, but I enjoyed this one very much.

Yeah, that was interesting . . . Would probably need undivided attention over 3 watches lol.

Back